PDA

View Full Version : I just broke my best time for planning a trip...whew!

jrkcr
09-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Saturday: DH and I started talking about a trip for 10 days this November. So we got a few quotes form Magical Journeys for our favorite resort(CSR), and also a cheaper option.

Sunday: we talked over the pros/cons of each resort(money), and whether or not to go at all. We have been away from "home", South Carolina, for 18 months, and we will have only a few months there before we leave again. And by the time we get back to S.C., our oldest DD will be off in college....

Monday: We listed all the places we would want to eat at. We are only trying NEW places-no repeats at all! Then I booked ressies at 4 restaurants, including Hoop De Doo! I had not really expected to get in on such short notice. I figured if we don't go, I can call and cancel.

Tuesday: I called this morning and made all of the other dining ressies, still without having a resort reservation. PLUS-I paid for non refundable tickets to MVMCP! SO then I KNEW we HAD to go....no matter where we stayed. And I just now booked our favorite resort with Magical Journeys!!!!!!

I was working kinda backwards....but I used my PIXIE POWER and it all worked out! :pixie:
53 days!!!!!

Now, I just have to get all of us moved back to S.C. next month...cause I don't want to drive from Nevada to WDW. :noway:

Seasonscraps
09-23-2008, 05:13 PM
How exciting!!

tinksmom02
09-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Congrats!! Enjoy!

The trip we just returned from wasn't supposed to happen at all. I was talking to our friends about the free dining, and DH said (at 6pm) "Why don't you get a price quote for us, too?" By 7:30pm I'd given Terrisue my credit card info and by 9pm my ADR's were done LOL

RedSoxFan
09-24-2008, 07:20 AM
Congrats!!:thumbsup:

Diznee4Me
09-24-2008, 07:55 AM
What?

Trip?

You're going?

Didn't I just see you at Disneyland?

:D

I am glad our trips will overlap a bit - another fun time between families. But I am glad I am not eating as much as y'all are! - I couldn't move!:sick:

mouseketeer mom
09-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Impressive!:thumbsup:

DizNee143
09-24-2008, 10:10 AM
that is soooo awesome!!
hope you and your family have a great time!! :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-24-2008, 09:37 PM
:congrats:

Cinderelley
09-30-2008, 04:07 AM
Congrats!! Enjoy!

The trip we just returned from wasn't supposed to happen at all. I was talking to our friends about the free dining, and DH said (at 6pm) "Why don't you get a price quote for us, too?" By 7:30pm I'd given Terrisue my credit card info and by 9pm my ADR's were done LOL

Umm, I need you to teach me how to train my DH like that. :D