PDA

View Full Version : Final payment!!!

KAT1811
09-23-2008, 02:22 PM
:joy: :party: :yay: :woohoo: :dance: :cheer: :minnie: :mickey3:

Well we made our final payment and are set to leave for two weeks in Walt Disney World in 43 days!!!! I am SO excited!!!! The children have NO idea!!!! I think DH and I are going to burst!!!!

disney100%
09-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Congratulations! We are leaving in 4 weeks and I can hardly stand myself with excitement. Good for you for not spilling the beans to your kids - that is SO great! My cuties are too little to probably realize what I am saying when I say how many more days to Disney, but I still love telling them. My son is 3, my daughter is 2 and my other daughter is 10 months (first trip for my 2 daughters and second for my son). I think when they are older I will definitely try to keep it a secret, but I am not sure I could handle that!

Have a GREAT trip! :thumbsup:

KAT1811
09-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks!!! It really hasn't been easy! The children are already asking when we are going back to WDW and we just keep telling them next year. We have three DDs 11 1/2, 4, & 2 (the two youngest will be celebrating those birthdays in WDW) and are expecting our fourth. It is the zillionth trip for our oldest, the 4th trip for our 4 year old, and the second trip for our youngest. The two oldest are going to go crazy when we get to the airport but the baby probably won't understand until we get there! I am so excited. This is also our first trip alone with our children. We typically travel in a group (mostly family) but are going alone this year! We are really looking forward to the one-on-one time it is going to give us with the children!!! Have a great trip with your children!!!

Goofeygal
09-23-2008, 02:56 PM
We are leaving Dec. 3rd and we are very excited as well. Have a great trip and post a report when you return.

disney100%
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Congratulations on your fourth baby! How exciting - another little one AND a trip to Disney! It doesn't get any better than that! You are going to have such a great trip. My parents and my brother, sister in law and nephew will all be joining us - my nephew is 18 months. We figure at the kids' ages (4 kids under the age of 4) as long as the adults outnumber the children we're good! :blush:

LittleRoosMommy
09-23-2008, 03:02 PM
We are leaving in 25 days!!!:joy: I know what you mean about trying to keep this secret from your kids. LOL We haven't told our 2 DDs yet either! I can't wait to see their little faces light up when we tell them at the airport that we're going to WDW!! Not to mention that we're surprising them w/ bringing along both sets of their grandparents!!

This is our first trip to travel with a group, so I'm a little nervous about that. I've done all of the planning and I have to admit, my parents and my in-laws have been very good about everything. No one has put up a fight about anything!! I think they are just as excited about the trip as we are!! LOL

Anyway, I hope you have a great trip!!!

1mom23
09-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm new here, so excuse me for jumping right in! And forgive me if I don't have all the right abbreviations down yet! lol

I travelled to WDW in 1990 with my family and grandparents - it was a lot of fun! I was able to go a second time in 1993 with my youth group (big trip, as we travelled from Canada by bus!).

We recently booked a trip for December 2008 with our three kids (5, 3 and 4 months) and my parents! We are so looking forward to it, but I've been a bit worried about the young age of the kids! From what I've been reading here, it sounds like a lot of families travel with really young kids!

So thanks for the encouraging posts (even if you don't realize you are doing so!) and keep them coming!

disneymom15
09-23-2008, 03:45 PM
:welcome:1mom23. Hope everyone has wonderful trips. We'll be there Dec 3rd also, staying at POP.

Tinkerbella16
09-23-2008, 04:07 PM
We will be there in 46 days!!!! Looks like we'll be there around the same time. We will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, so excited!!!!:woohoo:
Where are you staying??

Making that final payment is such a great feeling!!!! We made ours right after we got a huge discount off our package almost a month ago, and I feel so good and secure that i'm going back SOON! :D

:mickey::mickey:

pdrlkr
09-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

KAT1811
09-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Congratulations on your fourth baby! . . .

. . . We figure at the kids' ages (4 kids under the age of 4) as long as the adults outnumber the children we're good! :blush:

Thank you!!! In our family the adults are outnumbered by the children. Both of my cousins have four children so when the adults get together there (will soon be) 12 children and 6 adults!!! Even when we go away in the spring with the whole family we are still out numbered, 10Adults-12Children!!! But hey we have tons of fun!!!!

Have a great trip!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm new here, so excuse me for jumping right in! . . .

We recently booked a trip for December 2008 with our three kids (5, 3 and 4 months) and my parents! We are so looking forward to it, but I've been a bit worried about the young age of the kids! From what I've been reading here, it sounds like a lot of families travel with really young kids!

:welcome: to Intercot!!! I think you are going to like it here!!!

Please jump in anytime that is what the boards are all about!!!

As far as traveling with little ones the youngest we have taken any of our children to WDW is 3 1/2 months. They have been at varying ages and on our last trip our youngest (for now) was 10 months. Go and have a great time!!! It was actually a bit easier to travel when the baby was 3 1/2 months than when we went last year with a 10 month old (not walking).

We will be there in 46 days!!!! Looks like we'll be there around the same time. We will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, so excited!!!!:woohoo:
Where are you staying??

We are staying at All Star Movies and are SO excited. We haven't stayed at a value in years but are so excited as the little ones are sure to go crazy over the larger than life icons!!! What better resort for little ones?! We are celebrating the little ones birthdays while we are there so this trip is all about them!!! We'll be there November 5th - 18th. I am SO excited!!!!!!!!