PDA

View Full Version : where in hs is the osbourne specticle of lights

alwaysmickey
09-23-2008, 09:30 AM
hi all! i am making plans for my families (8 people) trip thanksgiving week. none have seen the osbourne lights before, which i absolutely love! :santa: my problem is, i can't remember where in hollywood studios it takes place. my goal is to make ressies for dinner somewhere in the park but i would like to be close to where the display is. can someone help me please?! thanks.

krose78
09-23-2008, 09:41 AM
In the back on the Streets of America.

Strmchsr
09-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Nothing is too far from it. It takes place on the Streets of America, near the stunt show and Muppets.

Imagineer1981
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
I would almost go for ADR at like 50's prime time or brown derby...they are away from that area which is extremely crowded. Unless you want to go to Momma Melrose and be in the thick of it

LarryBoy
09-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Get a late reservation, so you can be in the park after closing time. The lights stay on for at least an hour after park closing time. We dined late at Sci-Fi a few years ago. Before dinner the area with the lights was wall to wall people. After dinner we practically had the lights to ourselves.

JJReaves
09-23-2008, 11:38 PM
To my son and myself this is a must see. To just walk down the street see the lights, snow and hear the music, all I can say it's the Wonder of Disney.

robyn221
09-24-2008, 10:31 AM
According to the WDW website, the Osborne Spectacle of Lights officially starts 28 Nov. Unfortunately, we're leaving the day before. Is there a chance we would maybe catch a "test run" before we leave?

Thanks!

Robyn:mickey: