PDA

View Full Version : The A-Team Tutto Italia review

tinksmom02
09-22-2008, 09:39 PM
We were at the world 9/13 to 9/19.
Cast:
Me, DH, DD6
Jenn, her husband (Big A), and their sons, 6 (little A) and 18months (the Moose)

Friday, 9/19--Tutto Italia Lunch
Most of us arrived a little early for this lunch, but we waited for those who had to use the potty. We were seated very promptly and while I found tons on the menu I wanted to eat, others in our party were a little pickier. Disappointed to hear they couldn't whip up a chicken parm, but I think that's a pretty American dish. Big and Little A shared mozzarella sticks for an app; DH and I had calamari. I thought the calamari was very good. I didn't taste the mozz, but heard it was good. Kids had plain, buttered pasta, Mark had a PLT Panino sandwich, Big A had sachetti (ravioli), Jenn had the Penne Caprese, and I had the Tagliatelle alla Primavera (egg pasta with veggies in a light cream sauce). Everyone said their meals were good (DD said it was the best meal of the week). Mine was good, but the cream sauce set up really quickly and the dish became dry. The kids, DH, and I were the only ones with room for dessert. DH had some kind of sweet ricotta cake that he said was NOT as good as his grandmothers, and I had the chocolate torte, which was just OK. Oh, I also had a Capri drink, which was pretty strong. I think we paid about $30 in tips.

All in all, we didn't really have a bad meal this trip!!! I would return to any of these places again.

Thanks for reading!

pdrlkr
09-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the review! :smickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the report

KAT1811
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Glad to hear the report. How would you say Tutto compares in relation to Alfredo's?