PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP - on October 31st

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
09-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Our family of 5 got tickets for MNSSHP for Halloween night, October 31st.

We have been to the Christmas party so this will be our first time to the Halloween party.

For those that have been there on Halloween night, what goes on? I understand the kids can dress up. Do they give out candy and if so where do they do that at?

What other events go on that night?

Thanks so much.

mickey&missy
09-22-2008, 08:54 PM
We went on Halloween night in 06. Just like other nights of the party you can dress up, not jus kids, grownups too. It makes it more fun. Almost everyone was dressed it someway or another. From full costumes to halloween tee shirts. There is trick or treating all over the park, you can get a map upon entering for the party with the trick or treat spots and spots of different events, entertainment etc.

Don't miss the parade or the fireworks! Both are fantastic!!

Your going to have a blast!! Enjoy!!

DVC_dad
09-24-2008, 09:11 PM
It is well worth it. There are large "balloons" that are lit internally so that you can see where the trick or treat spots are. You will leave with TONS of candy. Last year we left with a TON and upon leaving the park, Hersey had this station set up outside. As we walked past they STUFFED our bags and stroller with about 100 packs of chocolate miniatures.

Also if you plan on riding rides, this is a great time to go becuase the bast majority of families are getting candy and many of the rides are almost no wait. It's a blast.

brdavis
09-26-2008, 11:51 AM
There are large "balloons" that are lit internally so that you can see where the trick or treat spots are.
Actually, if you are in the MK as it transitions between "normal day" & MNSSHP, it's really something to see. Using inflatable figures and lights, it's almost like you can watch the park get a "facelift" over a period of just 10 minutes or so. Neat to watch if you're already there.

--
Brian Davis

Wolf
09-26-2008, 01:58 PM
About what time does the change over occur? We have ADRs at 430pm the night of the 30th and are gona go into the park then in our costumes. I'm a cosplayer anyways so wearing costumes when noone else does isnt a big deal for me lol. I'd like to be able to see the change-over tho. :mickey: 31 days!!!:cloud9: