PDA

View Full Version : We finally made a decision on a resort....

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
09-22-2008, 07:26 PM
And the winner is........Coronado Springs Resort for our October 31st to November 4th 2008 vacation.

We have never stayed there before. It looks very nice so I am hoping that it is. So for those that have stayed there let me know your good experiences along with your bad ones regarding anything from the bus services, pools, rooms, food courts, etc.

BigRedDad
09-22-2008, 07:34 PM
We went there a long time ago, about 10 years. It is very nice, a bit spread out. There is a lot to do there for a Moderate: beach, boats, nice pool, great playground. When we were walking, if a person on a cart came by, they would pick us up and take us where we were going.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM
We loved Pepper Market and the themed pool...there are bus stops all around the resort...we didn't care for Maya Grill and found that depending where your room is you may have a long walk to food courts, laundry etc....

KatMark
09-23-2008, 09:53 AM
And the winner is........Coronado Springs Resort for our October 31st to November 4th 2008 vacation.

We have never stayed there before. It looks very nice so I am hoping that it is. So for those that have stayed there let me know your good experiences along with your bad ones regarding anything from the bus services, pools, rooms, food courts, etc.

Congratualtions. It is our FAVORITE resort. We have stayed seven times (just returned from our 25th anniversary trip) and have already booked stay number eight for next September. I did a trip report (25th Anniversary Trip). If you can't find it, send me a PM and I will copy and paste it into a PM for you.

c&d
09-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Great choice. We loved it when we spent one of our trips there.

Tinkerbella16
09-23-2008, 12:44 PM
I have stayed at CSR about 10 years ago...(my where'd the time go??), and eventhough I was a kid, I remember everything about this resort. It was very nice, but the walk was sooo long to get anywhere! I did not really like the Pepper Market either...it was too confusing and I like the foodcourts at Pop, and POR much much better. CSR just isn't what I prefer...I prefer POR or POFQ.

jrkcr
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
I just now booked CSR too-our favorite resort!

I hope you like CSR as much as we do!! :thumbsup:

Disnamic Duo
09-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Great choice! We really like CSR - it's our favorite moderate we've stayed at so far. We're going to CBR for the 1st time next month. We had CSR booked but a special deal offer came out and they didn't have availability at CSR, so we switched.

One of our favorite things about CSR is taking a walk at night - the grounds are really beautiful! We love the Pepper Market. It works differently from other food courts, but it's quite simple, and the selection cannot be beat. The pool is cool. We stayed in Casitas 3. It was a good location - close to El Centro, and not too far from main pool. I hope you enjoy your stay.