PDA

View Full Version : What's a "must try" on your next trip?

Simba's Mom
09-22-2008, 01:00 PM
What have you heard people raving about that you've never had, but you're determined to try it on your next trip? For me, it's the PB&J shake in DHS. I've never had one, but I've heard such great things about them, and I've heard you can get them at the Prime Time Lounge. So that's going to be my lunch on my DHS day-I figure a PB&J shake can't be too much different from a PB&J sandwich and a glass of milk for lunch! Just a lot tastier from what I hear! So what are you going to try?

ojeilatan
09-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Boma in AKL! We have had friends stay there, but as is this is only our second trip coming up (june 09) we have not had the chance. I've heard great things about Boma!

disneymom15
09-22-2008, 01:46 PM
We're trying LeCellier. Heard alot of good comments about it.

prttynpnk
09-22-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm a bit excitied about the "Wave'. We've heard good and bad, but the menu sounds really interesting!

Disney fans..
09-22-2008, 03:21 PM
The Dole Whip...I have never had it (but I will in November) everyone says they are really yummy!

mouseketeer mom
09-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Sunshine Seasons in the Land. Always looks and smells terrific, but we always have other plans! Someone mentioned a terrific cheesecake there...I don't remember what it is..but I remember it sounded heavenly!

Soul_Power
09-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Our must-tries for our next trip are Le Cellier and California Grill.

I wish it were time to make my ADRs, but we still have 437 days until our trip! :mickey:

xipetotec
09-22-2008, 04:10 PM
What have you heard people raving about that you've never had, but you're determined to try it on your next trip? For me, it's the PB&J shake in DHS. I've never had one, but I've heard such great things about them, and I've heard you can get them at the Prime Time Lounge. So that's going to be my lunch on my DHS day-I figure a PB&J shake can't be too much different from a PB&J sandwich and a glass of milk for lunch! Just a lot tastier from what I hear! So what are you going to try?

This past trip was our trip for trying things we've always wanted to try. ( Le Cellier, Jiko, Kitchen Sink most notably ).

Our next trip is more for the experience than the food. T-Rex Cafe! I'm figuring it'll be similar to Rainforest Cafe, but we like it there, it's fun and I'm looking forward to taking my kids to T-Rex.

KylesMom
09-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately, we cancelled our ADR at Yachtman's Steak House in July since it was pouring rain & we wanted to hang at the Boardwalk afterwards - so it's on our "1st Time" list again for next year!

Kairi_7378
09-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Jiko and Sunshine Seasons

Faver
09-22-2008, 07:37 PM
We'll be trying Wolfgang Puck's and Brown Derby.... I have been waiting to try these two restaurants!!!!!:mickey: Only 87 days!! :cloud9:

the other micki
09-22-2008, 10:04 PM
We stayed with eating in the parks last trip, so this trip I'm excited to be trying restaurants at the resorts and DTD, most notably...Ohana's, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and T-Rex Cafe. Also, looking forward to 50's Prime Time Cafe. Hey, that's a lot of Cafes!

SurferStitch
09-23-2008, 06:53 AM
The Kitchen Sink
T-Rex Cafe
Artist Point (just booked it yesterday for our trip next month)
PB&J shake (always wanted to try it, but never took the leap)
Rose and Crown Pub
Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway

So, we have a lot of firsts on this trip!

luvdiznee
09-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Those swirly flavored vanilla ice cones, swirled with flavors like raspberry, strawberry...can't think of what else but have a lot of flavors. :cloud9:

pox24
09-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Trex Cafe:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-23-2008, 09:44 AM
The bulk of my dining experience for our upcoming trip will be based on recommendations on Intercot...almost all new experiences....we will be trying LeCellier, Boma, Hoop De Doo, Marrakesh, Flame Tree BBQ and Beirgarten based on recommendations....we will also try out Dole Whips and starring rolls for the first time

obsessive planner
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Our next trip we would like to try Yak and Yeti and Kona Cafe.

SFTrny
09-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Yak and Yeti for us. We have our ADR's and have heard great reviews.

DVC_dad
09-23-2008, 04:50 PM
I hear tell that the Fried Chicken at 50's Prime Time Cafe is tops even when compared to Knott's out on the Left Coast. I gotta try that!

Tbelle1976
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
We will be trying for the first time Boma and Whispering Canyon. Probably will try some others, but those for sure as we always tend to migrate back to the places we always like.:blush:

yjgirl32
09-24-2008, 10:41 AM
I can't wait to try:

Le Cellier
Toy Story Mania
Fantasmic
PORFQ

Only 341 days to go!