PDA

View Full Version : DDP Review

Going2HeavenRU
09-21-2008, 02:45 PM
This was the first time I had ever tried the DDP so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was really surprised at how nice it was not having to budget for any meals. I don't know if I would do the DDP again since it was a lot of food. Here are my reviews of our TS meals:

GARDEN GRILL - Really nice atmosphere and scenery (until you get to the front part and just look at people walking by wondering what you are eating :blush:). The characters were great all three times they came around to see us. Mickey was cute in his farmer outfit. The food was plentiful and really good especially the desert.

CINDERELLA'S CASTLE - We had lunch reservations here and were celebrating our first anniversary. The food was a little too fancy for me and the atmosphere was aimed more toward kids. The princesses were nice and the waiter was good but I wouldn't do this one again unless we have kids with us.

LE CELLIER - I have to admit I was disappointed in this one. Everyone raved about it but I think Texas Roadhouse has a lot better steaks. I got the NY Strip and my husband got the filet. My steak was chewy and had a lot of grissle. The filet was ok. It was nice to try once.

LIBERTY TREE TAVERN - Thanksgiving dinner. Tables really close together. Minnie was cute in her colonial dress. Not sure I would do this one again but it was nice.

TUTTO ITALIAN - Incredible service and really good lasagna.

SCI-FI THEATER - Okay, okay. Yes I read all of the warnings on this board about the sci-fi dinner food. I just thought I would try it to see if the warnings were justified. They were. I ordered the steak which came out as tough as leather and the green beans tasted like they had been soaking all day in salt water. The waiter was incredibly slow. The shakes and onion rings weren't even good enough to save this TS. Next time, I will heed the warnings.

SBETigg
09-21-2008, 03:02 PM
I liked Le Cellier, but I wouldn't rave about it, either. Garden Grill sounds fun. I'll have to try Tutto Italia. Thanks for the reviews!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the reviews