PDA

View Full Version : Disney at the Dollar Store

Ropachs
09-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Have to share my excitement and tell you to go to the Dollar Store if you need a large supply of souveniers, etc. I have 5 kids (friends and relatives) that I wanted to get something Disney for. Just a little something, but at WDW, that's easily over $10 each. So I was at the DS today for other items and couldn't believe how much Disney stuff they had. Lots of Mickey Clubhouse, Cars, Princesses, Fairies, and Pooh. Something for everyone, puzzles, tops, silly putty, books, stationery, etc. Oh how I love a good bargain!:cart:

thumperbug
09-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Dollar stores rock. Dollar tree by me has tons of disney stuff. My BFF is heading to WDW with her DD (turning 5) for their first trip and I got a small back pack and filled it with dollar store Disney finds for her DD for the trip. Besides the tons of princess stuff I got I also added some glow sticks and necklaces for night time, a photo album and colorful disposable cameras.

When we go to WDW I hit the DS prior to the trip to get some small toys/games for my DS to play with on the plane and the hotel. Its something new and exciting for him and if it gets lost...no big deal.

LauraleeH
09-21-2008, 05:33 PM
I don't go to the Dollar Store, but at the front of Target, they have a dollar section and they usually have Disney stuff there. I noticed on my last trip to Target that they have adorable baby outfits with Disney characters on them, and they're pretty affordable.

Disney Doll
09-22-2008, 12:48 PM
I don't go to the Dollar Store, but at the front of Target, they have a dollar section and they usually have Disney stuff there. I noticed on my last trip to Target that they have adorable baby outfits with Disney characters on them, and they're pretty affordable.

The Disney onsies at Target are adorable. I was so mad that they only went up to 9 months.

I'm going to have to check out our local Dollar Tree. Thanks for the tip!