PDA

View Full Version : Red strap?

Ropachs
09-21-2008, 02:02 PM
I just read something about getting a red strap for your stroller if you need your child to use the stroller to wait in line. This sounds like exactly what we need rather than the GAC. Has anyone else heard of this or used it successfully?
(DDalmost2 has Down Syndrome and can't walk well yet but is too heavy to carry for long periods of time)
Thanks!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-21-2008, 11:25 PM
It's for the strollers to be used as a wheelchair. You should be able to get them at Guest Relations but I am not positive. You will still use the alternate entrance for Guests with special needs.

Hayden's Dad
09-22-2008, 09:37 AM
We get it each time we go down along with the GAC, but I think you could get just the strap. It lets CMs and Bus drivers know that you child needs to use their stroller as if it was a wheelchair. Usually you will be directed to an alternate entrance to the attraction, but it doesn't take away from any theming that we have noticed. Just make sure it is in a HIGHLY visible place especially if you use it for the busses. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great time. :mickey: