PDA

View Full Version : how to meet princesses if you are just now booking a Jan/Feb trip?

ewasilau
09-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Is there any way to get a princess-related character meal or otherwise meet princesses if I am planning a trip that is less than 180 days away? My daughter would be in heaven but I'm not changing our trip dates just because of the 180-day thing. Any advice?
Thanks so much!!

princessesmom
09-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Call now and see what availability they might have for either Cinderella's Castle in MK or the Fairytale Princess meal in Epcot at Norway. I booked meals at both recently and was very surprised at how much was available at the castle. There is also Cinderella's Gala Feast at GF, but that is only Cinderella and some of the characters from that movie. Good Luck!

LittleRoosMommy
09-19-2008, 04:15 PM
I was able to get CRT about 4 months before our trip. I was hoping for breakfast, but ended up with lunch instead. It was great!! There's nothing like seeing your daughters so happy! Be flexible w/ meal times if possible. I know that's not always possible w/ little ones, but that may be an option as well.

Also, if you can't get CRT, try Akershus at Epcot. A CM told me that they tend to have a little more availability/flexibility with their ADRs. We're trying this one in October.

mouseketeer mom
09-19-2008, 07:11 PM
I think you will get it! I called 3 wks before our August trip and got CRT for lunch, and I have to say, I highly recommend the lunch over breakfast. It was a much more relaxed experience then our breakfast at CRT before that. We took our time, and the princesses came around twice. Keep checking! And be willing to change things around if you can get it. I gave the CM a window of days for checking, and moved another ADR around when I locked it in. Good Luck!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-19-2008, 07:41 PM
If you can't get a meal, you can meet them in the parks.

Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora are at Toontown. Ariel at the Grotto, Snow White in Town Square or in Germany. Belle and Aurora are also very common in France. Jasmine is in Morocco, and Adventureland.