PDA

View Full Version : So depressing...

RBrooksC
09-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Well, it is hard to believe but 365 days ago at this point in time my family and I were in MCO waiting for our bags and about to get our rental car.

One year since we were in Disney and just a little less than three years until we go back. It seems like a long time but considering before 2001, it had been twelve years since I had been, three years will be a breeze...

gmgdisneymom
09-19-2008, 09:42 AM
At least you follow the correct belief that you must always be counting down to your next Disney Vacation.

We will be going in two weeks and it occurred to me last night that I didn't have my next trip planned. If I do not start planning soon, I will come home to NO COUNTDOWN:confused:

disneymom15
09-19-2008, 09:50 AM
At least you have Intercot to help ease your pain. When you need a Disney fix, just log on and we'll be there.

RBrooksC
09-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Oh yeah. Well, I will be thinking about the trip last year every day until the day we went home. LOL

However, three/four years is about the time frame for our trips since 2001 so waiting until 2011 isn't too bad.

disneyfan328
09-23-2008, 12:52 PM
I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. Last year a this time we were in DHS having lunch with jojo and the little einsteins. the kids were dancing and I was eating those little cheesecake things for dessert. :( We are hoping to go back next year, but i could be getting laid off so not sure if that will be happening or not. It had been 10 years since we were there (and that was our very first trip) I have vowed that it will NOT be that long in between trips this time. Life is just too short.

RBrooksC
09-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Well, I can happily say I am not as depressed as I was. We got home a year ago today so it is not officially over a year since we have been to Disney and I can just relax and wait until my next trip in 2011.

God, that looks weird... 2011...

disneylovinmom
09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh boy, do I feel your pain! We went last December and I have no idea when we will get to go back.:(

Tink#64
09-26-2008, 12:26 AM
I know what you mean, anytime I'm not planning a WDW trip I'm a little sad & wondering when we're going back! We just went in April and it seems like it's been forever! We don't have next years vacation planned yet, but I'm hoping that everyone wants to go back to WDW! We went 3 years in a row & then decided that there were other places that we wanted to go & other things to experience as a family so last year we went to the beach and it as great! But then the Disney withdrawal really kicked in! I was so glad to go back this year. I always wonder when our next trip will be, & if it'll get old to my DS's, but I don't think it will. I'm really hoping to be able to swing a split trip next year like we did a few years ago, both WDW & the beach! That was awesome. We followed 6 days at WDW by 2 days at Cocoa beach to relax & unwind, and it was perfect! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Really it's not been a good year for us financially, so I guess I'll be happy if we just get to take a vacation & go anywhere! :blush:

Lizzie
09-26-2008, 02:54 PM
I know what you mean. We were there last September and aren't planning on going until September 2011. But hopefully we will have enough airline miles for the tickets were going to need and have used our Disney Visa enough by then to have enough reward points for all our souveniers I will have to buy by than.

And our unborn child will be 2 1/2 the age our twins girls are now.