PDA

View Full Version : viewing ressies online @ disney site

ToraTory
09-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Greetings,

I just booked the disney visa special with the free dining for December (I got lucky it was the week I was already planning to go). I used the code and the reservationist repeated "free dining". However, when I view the reservation online via the Disney website, the dates are correct, but there isn't any mention of the free dining. Should I be concerned?

thaks -- tory

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-18-2008, 05:07 PM
I don't have an definitive answer, sorry. What I do recall though, is that when I made changes to our reservations in the past that I was sent an email confirmation showing all the changes. I would think that you would/should get one as well, as I don't think you can do on-line reservations without providing email info.

My assumption is that your on-line reservation should reflect your exact package purchased, and if it doesn't have the dining plan that you should inquire further.

mouseketeer mom
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Don't be so concerned. Many, many times in the past, our online ressie that we view doesn't always mirror exactly what we booked. How about on your email or paper confirmation? Does that show it? If so, no worries.