PDA

View Full Version : "I'm hungry"...Fav MK eateries?

TheWizofDiz
09-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Ok, what are some of your favorite eateries at the MK? Could be full service restuarants, counter service, snack bars, kiosk...and what do you like to order there? Let's eat!

I have to go with the Liberty Tree Tavern and eat turkey and mashed potatoes till they come out my ears...for a snack, we love to hit the Sleepy Hollow for Rootbeer Floats before Wishes...

ibrowse17
09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
The MK must eats for us include the LTT, carmel corn/funnel cakes from Sleepy Hollow, fudge from the Confectionary, a big huge hot dog from Casey's and to finish all that off.. a pineapple dole whip:thumbsup:

Cinderelley
09-18-2008, 02:35 PM
We always did LTT for dinner, but with the characters gone, we probably won't now. Crystal Palace is a must do for us, and we LOVE Pecos Bill's burgers. MMMMM, I can just taste one now. :tasty: For a snack, it's always a Mickey bar.

SBETigg
09-18-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm in the mood for fish and chips and chowder from Columbia Harbour House, followed by, yes, the ubiquitous Dole Whip (in a cup, not as a float).

prttynpnk
09-18-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm in the mood for fish and chips and chowder from Columbia Harbour House, followed by, yes, the ubiquitous Dole Whip (in a cup, not as a float).

But make mine floaty!
:thumbsup:

Imagineer1981
09-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Chicken Tenders from the Harbor House, Dole Whip, Cape May for dinner or Beaches and cream for a burger and the Kitchen Sink

Goofeygal
09-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Ok for me it is

Snack-Sleepy Hallow for a funnel cake
Lunch-Tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour house
Dinner-Burger at Pecos Bills

Tinkerbella16
09-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Ohhh I have a few!!!

Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe - love the chx ceaser salad with fries on the side
Liberty Tree- my favorite sit-down dinner in all of wdw
Columbia Harbour House- Tuna sandwich or fish & chips yummmm!!!!
Pecos Bills- Burger and fries

ok now I'm really hungry lol

dolphinmickey9170
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM
TS meal - Cindy's breakfast!! I love the stuffed french toast.
CS meal - Fish at CHH.
Snack - Chili cheese fries at Pecos Bill's.
Sweet Treat - anything at the bakery!

ali'sdad2003
09-18-2008, 03:52 PM
It has got to be the chocolate covered pretzels for the Main Street Bakery. That is the snack I have got to have. Oh, 1 of those super frozen Mickey Ice Cream Bars. :D

2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

TheWizofDiz
09-18-2008, 04:23 PM
I must admit it has become a family tradition to stop at the Confectionary on Main Street as we leave the park...my kids get to pick out something and, of course, I do too! Another great place we hit is the Launching Pad in Tomorrowland and get frozen Cokes...:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
09-18-2008, 05:14 PM
TS breakfast? Crystal Palace
Lunch? The Plaza (cheese steak)
TS dinner? LTT
CS? Cosmic Ray's (chili cheese dog)
To top it off? A Dole whip float!
What a day that would be! :mickey:

hardingella
09-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Got to have funnel cake:mickey:
Got to eat at Crystal Palace:cloud9:
Got to have a magical dinner at Cinderellas Castle:thumbsup:.

Auroring Good Time
09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Magic Kingdom - Dole whip in a cone at Aloha Isle. Animal Kingdom - Chai Freeze at the Royal Anandapur Tea Company. Epcot - Pretzels in Germany or the wine tasting:wine:. DHS - Sci Fi Dine In. DD - Wolfgang Pucks for sushi. Blizzard Beach - those awesome mini donuts. We also can't forget McD's fries in any park. :tasty:

hardingella
09-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Whats a Dole Whip?. Dont think we have them in England. Its sounds deliciously unhealthy!!

VWL Mom
09-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Funnel Cake at Sleepy Hollow. DS16 thinks qualifies as breakfast.

SBETigg
09-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Whats a Dole Whip?. Dont think we have them in England. Its sounds deliciously unhealthy!!

It's only a little decadent, not actually all that unhealthy compared to other snacks. The only place we have them here is at WDW, as far as I've seen. It's pineapple soft serve ice cream. You can have it in a cup, a cone, or as a "float" served in a tall cup with pineapple juice.

hardingella
09-19-2008, 09:50 AM
yum yum:thumbsup:

Cinderelley
09-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Funnel Cake at Sleepy Hollow. DS16 thinks qualifies as breakfast.

Doesn't it? :D

TinkerbellT421
09-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Chicken tenders and Chowda (hehehehe) @ Columbia Harbor House. Dinner buffett at Crystal Palace...and I havent tried the dole whip yet :secret: lol...Guess I should this year huh? lol

joonyer
09-19-2008, 11:42 AM
MK favorites (in no particular order):

1. Casey's Corner; for a hot dog while watching wishes.
2. Crystal Palace; for a buffet breakfast with Pooh & Friends
3. Pecos Bill's; for burgers
4. Cosmic Ray's; Big salads and chicken

Roo Girl
09-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Those taco salads from the seasonal joint across from PoTC...Pecos Bills has them as well so that's my Plan B. Anything from Crystal Palace when we're feeling fancy and want a break from the heat. Casey's is also always a GREAT meal and a solid go-to lunch spot. I used to LOVE the Nestle Tollhouse cookie sandwich but they were banned from WDW after the trans fat debacle. Bummer and a half! :mickey:

BigRedDad
09-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Dinner: O"Hana's and Boma
Breakfast: Donald's Breakfastsaurus/Tusker House or the original Pioneer Hall at FW with all the games and vibrating Big Al chair
Lunch: Tomorrowland Terrace (I still remember seeing Michael Iceberg play there...it was awesome)
Snack: Chocolate covered frozen bananas on a stick

AvonleaCF
09-19-2008, 01:49 PM
1) A tuna sandwich & fries from Columbia Harbour House (eaten upstairs, at the windows facing Haunted Mansion)

2) A pineapple & vanilla swirled Dole Whip