PDA

View Full Version : Hydrox!

diz_girl
09-18-2008, 01:11 PM
For anyone who likes Hydrox, rather than that rip-off the Oreo (too sweet, blech), you should be delighted to hear that the Sunshine company is producting the cookies again to celebrate their 100th Anniversary. The re-introduction may be just temporary, but it may become permanent if the response is good.

I saw a display at the front of my supermarket (Shoprite) on Tuesday night and grabbed a couple of packages and I just had two cookies with lunch. For you Hydrox fans, happy hunting!:)

TheDuckRocks
09-19-2008, 10:46 AM
yeah, I saw them at WalMart last week on an end display, they were in a very cute old time looking wrapper. Sorry to say this is one of those things that I can't eat just a couple of and with my weight :scale: issues :bolt: I left them on the shelf. :crying:

SurferStitch
09-19-2008, 12:06 PM
We've always been able to buy Hydrox in our area. I never noticed them being gone. In fact, my DH's secretary made a Hydrox pie (instead of Oreo) last week. She said she only buys Hydrox.

I'm an Oreo girl. The sweeter, the better. Long live Double Stuffs!!! :number1:

DizNee143
09-19-2008, 12:30 PM

:ditto:

crazypoohbear
09-19-2008, 02:01 PM
We've always been able to buy Hydrox in our area. I never noticed them being gone. In fact, my DH's secretary made a Hydrox pie (instead of Oreo) last week. She said she only buys Hydrox.

ME TOO!!!! :number1: :thumbsup:
Any one remember about 20 years ago they sold the HUGE oreo cookie? There were six to a box, individually wrapped and awesome!!!!
They were about 4 inches in diameter.
I use to pack one a day in my DH lunch box Way back when I packed his lunch :blush: