PDA

View Full Version : DVC member, Ap's and the dining plan..will I have 2 seperate cards to carry??

threeh
09-18-2008, 09:05 AM
If I have AP's and my room card will I also have a seperate card for the dining plan or will it be on my room card?? If i end up getting hopper passes and not the AP can that be on the room card or is it 2 sets or cards?? Just curious:confused:

Thanks

Checkers
09-18-2008, 09:43 AM
:mickey:I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, but I believe the DP will be added to your room card. We are going in a few weeks and although my DH & I have APs, my DD & family have separate park hopper tickets. We all will be on the DP and in the past the DP was just added to our room card. I think if my DD wanted to, she could even have her park tickets added to the room card as well. Don't know if she will want to do this but I think it can be done.

TinkerbellT421
09-18-2008, 10:12 AM
:mickey:I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, but I believe the DP will be added to your room card. We are going in a few weeks and although my DH & I have APs, my DD & family have separate park hopper tickets. We all will be on the DP and in the past the DP was just added to our room card. I think if my DD wanted to, she could even have her park tickets added to the room card as well. Don't know if she will want to do this but I think it can be done.

Yes you are correct. DDP is always added to the room card. I dont believe that there is any other option. I have not heard of seperate DDP cards. :mickey: