PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble with the WDW website?

mouseketeer mom
09-18-2008, 08:22 AM
I haven't been able to log in at all...Trying to access My Disney Vacation.

Polynesian Dweller
09-18-2008, 09:16 AM
No problem when I just tried it.

threeh
09-18-2008, 09:16 AM
It's your computer trying to tell you that you spend too much time on Disney web sites. Hehe!!!:thedolls:
I just tried and was able to get on.
Hey mousekateer mom, do you know about subsonic radio?? Another member told me about it, it's really good disney music to listen to on you computer, it's free. Check it out!!
Hope all your planning is going well!!:mickey:

Lynn J Mc
09-18-2008, 09:45 AM
It has been very slow when i have tried to use it this week.

TinkerbellT421
09-18-2008, 09:58 AM
I just logged on...running very fast for me. No problems here. Sorry to here your having trouble :(

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Wendy at MJ emailed me earlier saying that there were problems on the Disney website and she wouldn't be able to do any pricing until later today.

mouseketeer mom
09-20-2008, 08:19 AM
I ended up having to reregister on the site. My member name/password was not recognized all day again yesterday. I couldn't even get my password emailed to me as they had no record of my member name. (I knew my password, of course, I was just trying anything I could to log on) I've been registered for years, always have a trip to check on, and they had no record of me. When I reregistered, I used my same user name and password, and the site accepted it as if it was never used before. Strange.

threeh
09-20-2008, 10:39 AM
My friend called WDW yesterday to try and book the free dining and the person she talked with said their computers were down, maybe it's related somehow??
Good luck!!:mickey: