PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

azdisneymom
09-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Is it possible to add days to your PH after you arrive or must you buy new tickets? There is a big price difference to buy a one day ticket versus extending that extra day. TIA

CanadianWDWFan
09-18-2008, 07:46 AM
You can add more days to your pass, as long as it hasn't been used yet. You just pay the difference between what your pass is worth and the new price.

We are doing the same thing but converting our 7 day passes to an AP.

Beast_fanatic
09-18-2008, 02:20 PM
You can add more days (or other features) to your pass even if your pass has already been used so long as you are within 14 days of first use.

Imagineer1981
09-18-2008, 02:49 PM
You can add more days (or other features) to your pass even if your pass has already been used so long as you are within 14 days of first use.

correct, you have 14 days from the first day of use to make any changes, PH, no expire, water park, etc.

We generally add several days at the end of the trip. We try to be good the whole time and use that extra money to add the days. Once you get past like 5 days, they are so cheap to add more

dolphinmickey9170
09-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Yes, you can add on, before the 14 day expiration. As an example, and mind you, I'm just using exampled $$ amounts:

If you bought a 6 day pass for $200 and an 8 day pass cost $206, you would only pay the $6 to add on those two days. (reminder, just using random $$) Our friends did this last year as they thought they had another day on their ticket. They went to Guest Relations, added on one day per person in their party, and it only cost them $8 for all four tickets total, not per person (this is the real $ amount).

CanadianWDWFan
09-19-2008, 07:58 AM
I am guessing by all the other responses that I was told wrong. :blush: I was just passing along what I was told by a CM.

azdisneymom
09-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks so much!

TinkerbellT421
09-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Well, while correct, its also wrong because you cannot wipe out the pass of days...you have to have atleast ONE day one the pass to add more...You cannot use all the days and then add on, you have to have atleast one day left on the ticket to add on another day..

CleveRocks
09-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Well, while correct, its also wrong because you cannot wipe out the pass of days...you have to have atleast ONE day one the pass to add more...You cannot use all the days and then add on, you have to have atleast one day left on the ticket to add on another day..

The above quote is incorrect.

You can add to/upgrade a pass even if its entitlements are exhausted. As long as you are within 14 days of when the pass was first used (the first day it was used is Day One, not Day Zero), then you can add to it, if otherwise able to do so.

So to repeat: even a totally used pass can be added to ... you don't have to make sure you upgrade before it's all used up.