PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining ???

slpngbty56
09-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi There!
I was wondering how this plan works exactly.
I saw on the info page that you can use any combination of of TS & CS per day, but how does that work with signature dining as they count for 2 TS credits?:confused:

Would you be able to do 3 TS a day, or 1 CS,1 TS, 1 signature dining in a day ?

To me, the info wasn't very clear so any input would be appreciated.

kwhitt3202
09-17-2008, 07:53 PM
you can use any number of meal credits and snacks a day. counter service and regular t.s. = 1 meal, sig. restaurants = 2 meals.
ex. If you ate at Chef mickey for breakfast, sunshine seasons for lunch, california grill for dinner, and had two snack through out the day 4 meals and 2 snacks would be deducted from you plan. Does that make sence?
On an added note if you are going to eat a meal at your resorts counter service I would get a bottle drink with my mea to take to the parks and use the refilable mugs during my meal.

henry.james.s
09-17-2008, 08:11 PM
The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan includes three (3) Meals and two (2) Snacks per person, per night of your package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over.
The plan also includes one (1) Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (only eligible for refills at Quick Service locations in your Disney Resort hotel).
Use your meals and snacks in any order throughout your package stay until your total is depleted. For example, on the day of arrival, a party with 2 Guests ages 10+ and 2 Guests ages 3-9 could use a total of 8 meals (4 for Guests ages 10+ and 4 for Guests ages 3-9). On Day 2,the party could use a total of 12 meals (6 for Guests ages 10+ and 6 for Guests ages 3-9), and 8 Snacks (4 for Guests ages 10+ and 4 for Guests ages 3-9). You can continue usingmeals/snacks for the rest of your package stay until each person has depleted his/her allotted meals/snacks.

The way I've worked it is on the times I've wanted to go to a Signature location is go to B'Fast (1 credit) and then dinner (2 credits) and thats the total of 3 for the day. BUT you can do the same thing and add lunch and you'll end up using 4 for the day. You're subtracting from your total credits on your plan and you can use them anytime. Same with the snacks..anytime until your totals are used up.
Remember a TS & CS meal counts the same.

gerald72
09-17-2008, 08:19 PM
With the deluxe dining plan, you don't get TS and CS credits, you just get credits that you can use for either. So when a meal takes 2 credits, all credits are the same.
I would pick the deluxe plan unless all you really want to do it eat. To get the best value, you should schedule all TS meals, but who has time to sit down for three meals a day at disney, and when are you possible going to eat those 2 snacks a day?

mouseketeer mom
09-17-2008, 09:43 PM
We did the deluxe dining plan in August and it was an incredible amount of food and time. We were talking about our upcoming November trip tonight and my family all asked to make certain we did not do the deluxe meal plan again. It was a week of gluttony. By the time you were done with one meal, it seemed time to move onto the next. Ugh.