PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament Regional Finals Results

DizneyFreak2002
09-17-2008, 06:59 PM
The final brackets of the Regional Finals have now concluded.. Here are the results:

PINOCCHIO REGION
2) Rose & Crown Pub eliminated 1) Artist Point 30-20

DUMBO REGION
2) Tusker House eliminated 1) Les Chefs de France, 32-18

BELLE REGION
2) Earl of Sandwich eliminated 1) Victoria and Albert's 28-20

ALADDIN REGION
1) Jiko eliminated 6) Casey's Corner 24-23

The sweet 16 are now in place... There are some interesting match ups in the round of 16...

My plan is to start this round Sunday... The voting will last 3 days for the round of 16... This round will be broken up into two separate polls... We will vote the same way as before, 4 contests will be held, and multiple choice will be allowed... Once the first set of 4 contests are done, the next 4 will start... And again, last for 3 days... I think we'll get this done before I go on my WDW trip.. YEA BABY!!!!

Also, in this thread, I am going to post a list of the remaining 16 teams and what region they are from.. I will also post the 8 match ups that will make up the round of 16... I am also asking you all, those who participated by voting, and those who have been watching and not voting, to please post your thoughts about this tournament... Please post any ideas you may have on how to make this tournament even more fun... If this is a tournament you all enjoyed, maybe we can make this a yearly thing....

And don't forget, starting in November, I am bringing back SURVIVOR: Disney Villains...

DizneyFreak2002
09-17-2008, 07:04 PM
As promised, here is a list of the 16 teams remaining... The number next to the name is the seed it was in its region:

3) 1900 Park Fare (Snow White Region)
1) Whispering Canyon Cafe (Chip N Dale Region)
1) Le Cellier Steakhouse (Mickey Mouse Region)
1) Kona Cafe (Cinderella Region)
1) Boma (Donald Duck Region)
6) Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Aurora Region)
1) Chef Mickey's (Minnie Mouse Region)
1) Crystal Palace (Ariel Region)
1) California Grill (Goofy Region)
1) San Angel Inn (Lilo and Stitch Region)
1) Ohana (Bambi Region)
3) Columbia Harbour House (Peter Pan Region)
1) Jiko (Aladdin Region)
1) Earl of Sandwich (Belle Region)
2) Tusker House (Dumbo Region)
2) Rose & Crown Pub (Pinocchio Region)

DizneyFreak2002
09-17-2008, 07:08 PM
And now, the Round of 16 match ups:

1900 Park Fare vs. Boma

Le Cellier Steakhouse vs. Chef Mickey's

California Grill vs. Whispering Canyon Cafe

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe vs. Kona Cafe

Crystal Palace vs. San Angel Inn

Ohana vs. Earl of Sandwich

Columbia Harbour House vs. Rose & Crown Pub

Jiko vs. Tusker House

avantgardeinker
09-18-2008, 09:24 AM
I love this tourney!! I would love to see it back on an annual basis!! It's been quite interesting to say the least. Thanks for all the hard work on it.

:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
09-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Just a reminder: The Disney Dining Tournament will pick up again tomorrow... The Sweet 16 (Round of 16) will begin with the first 8 match ups...