PDA

View Full Version : 10/6-10/10 Which 3 days would you go to the parks?

Wall-e
09-17-2008, 02:06 PM
I need your help! We are going to be in Anahiem Monday, October 6th through Friday October 10th. We are going to the parks 3 days. I originally planned on going Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. DL has decided to stay open until 11pm on Thursday and has added a fireworks show. Since I will be able to see fireworks on Thursday should I skip Friday and the potentially large crowd and go either Monday or Wednesday instead? I just don't know what to do. My kids are almost 4 and 7, so I don't know that 2 late nights are the best idea anyway. Any advice is appreciated! :mickey:

tdhiatt
09-17-2008, 10:32 PM
If you decide to go on the late days. Be at the park 1/2 hour before it opens and go home for a nap once the park starts getting busy (usually around noon). Have nap time. It works well for our family. Then your kids will be ready for a later night. Definitaly hit the fireworks.

Alice2marie
09-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Wow, we'll be at DLR on those same days! With only three days in the parks, I would definatley do at least one late day. I have kids too (3 and 6) and naps mid day are a must! :sleepin:You might want to consider maybe Tuesday and Wednesday as your other days. Those days tend to be a little less crowded and you can often get more done. I'm quessing Thursday will be the less crowded choice for fireworks, with more people coming in for the weekend. We were so excited they added a second weekday fireworks! Friday we want to do the Halloween party over at CA and weren't sure how we were going to squeeze in both into the same night. Hope you have a great time!:mpumpkin::bat::mpumpkin:

NotaGeek
09-21-2008, 01:03 AM
I would still go Thurday and Friday. What happens if fireworks are cancelled and you don't get to see them one day? I think it would be much better to have 2 chances just in case.