PDA

View Full Version : At least I know my husband will like Tony's!

Ropachs
09-17-2008, 08:39 AM
It's been a long time since I've eaten at Tony's, I thought it was great the last time, but according the most folks here, apparently things have changed. We've booked Tony's for next month anyway and I had to share this moment with you...
It was this past Sunday, we had a few people over for the Bills game and had pizza around 330pm. So DH and I weren't wanting any dinner after that, but I still had to feed DS something. I whipped out a can of Chef Boyardee ravioli - which we've never had before, I got it since it was on sale for 50 cents a can...which should tell you something! Anyway, DS eats most the can and is happy with it. I'm still stuffed from the pizza so I ask DH if he'd eat the rest so my lazy self wouldn't have to save it. He obliges, takes a few bites, turns and says to me, in all seriousness, "Hon, this is really good!"
So even if Tony's is as bad as people are saying, at least my family will like it!!!!!:mickey:

BeccaO
09-17-2008, 10:00 AM
:laughing: TOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

SBETigg
09-17-2008, 10:15 AM
Wow, fifty cents a can? That's a great sale. I actually enjoy the very occasional can of Chef Boyardee, too :secret:... but I still don't know about Tony's. ;) I'm sure you'll have a good time, though. Enjoy!

DizneyRox
09-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Chef Boyardee min-ravioli on top of Ritz crackers is heaven on earth!

I'm not so sure that Tony's can compete...

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-17-2008, 11:03 AM
That is too funny!

Seriously though, we were at Tony's in May and it was completely fine...we'd go back.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-17-2008, 12:23 PM
That is too funny!

Seriously though, we were at Tony's in May and it was completely fine...we'd go back.

What'd you order?

#1donaldfan
09-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Come on you guys, eating out of a can hardly compares to the atmosphere of Tony's....it's the whole experience not just the food.......it's not a five star eatery, but it's so cool to be on Main Street at the MK and eating a meal.....it just simply does not get much better......

GrmGrninGost
09-17-2008, 07:22 PM
We finally broke down and ate at Tony's a couple weeks ago. We had not tried it before because we kept hearing bad things about it. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was great and the food was very good! There were 5 of us and we all enjoyed it! I will most definitely be going back in the future! :mickey: