PDA

View Full Version : Dole Whip

tink'72
09-16-2008, 10:48 AM
What is a Dole Whip and where can I find one?

Darbylew
09-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Dole whips are in the MK in Adventure Land.
They are right after you cross the bridge into
AL. The name of the place is Aloha Isle. It is
on the right . I know you can find it. If you
need to ask a cast member in that area.
:thumbsup: DOLE WHIPS are great!

prttynpnk
09-16-2008, 11:25 AM
It's soft serve pineapple flavored ice cream and it is divine. The float is our fav- it has pineapple juice.
Can I get an amen,people? ;)

tink'72
09-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Dole whips are in the MK in Adventure Land.
They are right after you cross the bridge into
AL. The name of the place is Aloha Isle. It is
on the right . I know you can find it. If you
need to ask a cast member in that area.
:thumbsup: DOLE WHIPS are great!

I know exactly where that is. I can't believe all our times at MK we never got one! It's a must try on our next trip!

imisswdw
09-16-2008, 12:06 PM
you can also get it in the poly at the quick serve caf, they are the only 2 places i know where you can get it are there any others?

mickeys_princess_mom
09-16-2008, 09:58 PM
It's soft serve pineapple flavored ice cream and it is divine. The float is our fav- it has pineapple juice.
Can I get an amen,people? ;)

Amen!!! The float is the best!!! Once, on a hot September day, I dropped into a chair under the fan while my DH headed to the counter to get the ultimate coolness, and as he reached out to get it the CM said, "Sorry, sir, the machine seems to have broken down, so would you like something else?", as he started to pour out the half-filled cup :jaw:...My husband stopped him quickly and rescued what he had already filled, requesting that the CM just add a little something to it, which he did. Smart man, my DH.:thumbsup:

g8rgirl29
09-25-2008, 11:26 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup: 2 Major Thumbs Up for the Dole Whip Float!!!!! Just remember that they aren't open during extra magic hours.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thrillme
09-25-2008, 12:27 PM
One more vote for the float here too.

DisneyCrazy4444
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
It's hard to explain what a Dole Whip is, because it is so good, you can't even explain it! Mmmmm, so delicious. We just had them on our last trip. Heavenly! One thing though, they melt VERY QUICKLY....so eat up!