PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mammoth Crocs!

DisneyAddict62
09-16-2008, 09:32 AM
For all you fellow Croc lovers - I was just on their site and saw the Mickey Mammoth ones! They have black with red fuzzies showing through the Mickey holes :waycool: and brown with pink fuzzies! I love the black ones but I already have regular black mammoths. I guess I will have to go with the brown one! :joy:

MickeyMousse
09-16-2008, 12:00 PM
I bought my first pair of crocs during our last trip...the regular black ones with the mickey cut outs and red strap...LOVE THEM!!:cloud9:
One question about the mammoths....being that they are soooo fuzzy, don't they make your feet sweat??
I debunked the same question about the ones that I own.....just wondering about the lined ones now!

kakn7294
09-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I love them! I want the brown! When I tried them on in the store (regular Mammoths, not Mickey), they were hotter than the regular ones but I will have to have a pair anyway.

DisneyAddict62
09-16-2008, 11:15 PM
I only wear my mammoths when it is cold out! They do keep your feet pretty toasty!

Ropachs
09-17-2008, 08:47 AM
They are fabulous for a cold winter, my feet are very toasty in them.

MickeyMousse
09-17-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm sold!!!

I saw them on the croc web site-I want them, I want them, I want them!!!!

My bday's tomorrow..:party:..maybe I can talk my DH into getting them for me, a bit belated? Lets him off the hook in case he forgot!!!:thumbsup:

threeh
09-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Cool!! Thanks for the tip. I'm heading to the web site now to check it out!!:mickey: