PDA

View Full Version : what happens at the F & WF for the average guest?

LoriSan
09-16-2008, 09:00 AM
I just realized that the F & WF starts on the 26th. We will be in Epcot, becasue we have ADR at Coral Reef. I read that there's a big competition and banquet, but does this festival have anything to offer the average guest that is in the parks?

biodtl
09-16-2008, 09:35 AM
There are kiosks throughout WS from many different countries (more than the permanent countries), where you can buy sample sizes of different entrees, desserts, wines, and beers. In America, there is a beer-brewing exhibit you can take part in and there is a wine-tasting (for a fee) where you can sample differetn American wines.

Also - there are concerts going during the festival.

ISLE39
09-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Sure At Every Country They Offer A Sampling Of Drinks And Food At Outside Kiosks For A Small Fee. When You Talk About Eating Your Way Thru The Countries This Is What People Mean. And Boy Is The Food Great.

Also At Each Coountry They Sometimes Do Small Shows Outside. I Know I Have Always Seen Something In Japan. They Sell Specialized Merchandise

Enjoy It And Sample Oodles Of Stuff Yummy

prttynpnk
09-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Massive grazing!
There are so many things to look at and eat and enjoy even if you don't attend the larger events. It's great!

TheRustyScupper
09-16-2008, 12:23 PM
. . . Massive grazing! . . .

1) Yep.
2) Sure, there are lots of special (and expensive) events.
3) But, for "average folks" there are lots of food sampling kiosks.

Imagineer1981
09-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Expensive Grazing....not Cheap!