PDA

View Full Version : Roo Girl's Pre-Trip Dining Rezzies

Roo Girl
09-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I'll be in the World start this Saturday, 9/20 and I CANNOT WAIT!

Sat., 9/20 we are keeping lunch open based on when we get the Hertz car, check-in and figure out where we want to be. Dinner will most likely be CS at Casey's.

Sun., 9/21 8:30am ADR at Kona Cafe- what better way to start off the trip than with some Tonga Toast? 1:30pm lunch ADR at Yak & Yeti (I really like this place!) and CS dinner at Pecos Bills at MK probably.

Mon., 9/22 and Roo Girl's Birthday!!!! My birthday celebration takes us to an 8am character breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Then on to Epcot for the whole day of wonderful birthday goodness. 2pm lunch at Coral Reef (SO amazing) and a 8:30pm dinner at Teppan Edo. I always think the hibachi japanese dinners are so eventful and special-occasion-like so decided that's a good one for the birthday dinner. Then on to Jelly Roll's if we can actually walk after all that wonderful food.

Tues., 9/23 9:15am breakfast at Boma (a bit later, note, so we can sleep in after a crazy party birthday night). This day is open so probably just CS the rest of the day.

Wed., 9/24 9:30am character breakfast at O'Hana (STITCH!!!!) then on to MGM, oops, DHS (it will always be MGM to me...) for a 1:30pm lunch at Prime Time Cafe. 7:30pm dinner at Sci-Fi Drive In. My all time faves at DHS that are must-sees each time we're in the World.

Thurs., 9/25 8:10am breakfast at Olivia's. It's close to SSR and very quaint. I enjoy the quiet there. Then on to our Segue Tour at Ft. Wilderness- should be tons o' fun. Rest of the day is open to whatever we want. Dinner will be at a certain other theme park that shall remain nameless.

Fri., 9/26 8:20am breakfast at Crystal Palace, and the F&WF starts at Epcot. We actually have 6pm ADRs at California Grill that I am very close to cancelling- sure, I've never eaten there before and its supposed to be fantastic BUT the F&WF is going on!!! How can I miss that? :beer: :marg:

Sat., 9/27 8:45am breakfast at Boma (DH's favorite ever), CS lunch because I'm not sure yet what park we'll be at and then on to Haunted Horror Nights at Universal.

Sun., 9/28 our departure day. 8:40am breakfast at Kona Cafe. We began the trip there and end the trip there. You can't go wrong there, right?

SO EXCITED!!!! I promise to wear my Birthday Button everywhere and takes tons of pics of all the goodies we get!!! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Have a great time:mickey: