PDA

View Full Version : Coco Chanel

LauraleeH
09-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Did anyone watch the new Coco Chanel movie that was on Lifetime Saturday night?
I recorded it and watched it last night and it was great :thumbsup:
I didn't expect it to be that good.
It's on Lifetime again tonight so check your local listings if you're interested!

NotaGeek
09-15-2008, 02:26 PM
I didn't hear about this ... thanks for mentioning it I am gonna look and see if I can get it recorded in rerurns or if it's On Demand.

LauraleeH
09-15-2008, 04:34 PM
It starts at 8:00 on Lifetime but it's 3 hours long so be ready! ;)

Oh, and it's the regular Lifetime channel, not Lifetime Movies. I don't know why it's not the movie channel since it was made for tv.

prprincess
09-15-2008, 04:38 PM
I caught the first two hours and really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I go to bed early, and so I couldn't get through the last hour. But I look forward to catching it when it's re-run. Her story is fascinating!!

justice11
09-15-2008, 05:38 PM
i tivoed and watched it last night, i love missing all the commercials. it was a really good movie i just wish it had gone on in her life.

LauraleeH
09-15-2008, 05:50 PM
I heard that they are working on 3 different movies right now on Chanel, including one with Demi Moore. Whether or not that's true, I don't know...but I'd love to see another version of it.

DisneyWhirled
09-16-2008, 08:55 AM
I also recorded it and was able to watch the whole thing on Sunday. It was a rainy day, so it was nice to curl up and enjoy a good movie.

I liked it very much! She did have some heartaches, though, didn't she!!

I would liked for them to continue on about her life, but perhaps after what we saw, it wasn't that interesting.

They did a nice job with the movie!