PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

PlanningMom
09-15-2008, 07:26 AM
Well my DS's and Nephew's will be doing the treasure cruise one Friday morning. I thought my mom and sister and I could hang out at the Kringla Bakery or Boulangerie Patasserie for some great food and coffee while the kids were gone. However, the World does open until 11 and the kids will be done at 11:30. Any ideas what we could do that would be fun?? A great place to eat? I think we drop them off at the Beach Club, but not sure where we pick them up.

Thanks!!!!:mickey:

Goofeygal
09-15-2008, 08:20 AM
If you are droping them off at Beach club you could walk and hang out on Boardwalk. There is a bakery and restaurats there and it has a very fun atmosphere, just not sure but I bet if you are droping them off at Beach you will pick them up there too.

KylesMom
09-15-2008, 02:03 PM
While DS was on the Albatross Treasure Cruise a few years ago, DH and I dropped him off at the YC/BC Marina, then walked over to Epcot via the International Gateway. Although World Showcase is not open, you can always walk through to Future World for some shopping or a bite to eat at Sunshine Seasons.

Yep, you'll "pick up" the kids right where you drop them off.

lighteningqueen
09-16-2008, 12:12 AM
While my grandson is on his cruise at the Yacht club we are going to eat breakfast at the Captains Grill at the Yacht club. Its right there and really you don't have much time to do anything if you have to walk very far.