PDA

View Full Version : 1st trip to the Land! Day 5 and 6

Disneypixie513
09-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Phew! Sorry it took a while for me to get the last 2 days up..

Cast:
Me- Sarah
DS- Rebekah
DF- Keith
DM- Barbara

Day 5:
It was a Magical Morning, so we got up early and was at the front gate by 8:45. We did pretty much everything in Fantasy land, then we decided to go back to our room and get warmer clothes on. We were freezing.
So 45 minutes later we were back in the park, and heading for Adventure land to get FP's for Indiana Jones. I don't really remeber what we did until the FP's were good, but Mom and I rode twice. We LOVED it! It was by far one of our favorite rides. We did some more rides (sorry i'm not too descriptive. This was Thursday) But around 4:30 we decided to head over to CA and try TSMM again. This time it was working, and we got in line with about a 25 minute wait. We totally loved it! I'm really glad there's one at WDW. AFter that, I headed off to the single rider line for California Screamin'.
We did a few other things then headed out.

Day 6:
Went to DL and did everything in Fantasyland, and again i don't remeber what we did after that. But around 11, we headed off to CA to do TSMM again. I did CS twice and got the same seat both times. 4th row, left side. Rebekah and I decided we wanted to do Orange Swinger. The CM was letting people ride twice in a row because there was no line, and we were going to ride twice. But I noticed that my Mom was waving us over quite urgently. So we hurried over and were told to go walk across the little bridge that was near the exit. We were really confused but did as we were told. I'm so glad we did because the Dream Team was on the bridge handing out the Lanyards with the 2 pins! We were super excited. It was our 1st time winning anything during the YOAMD.
We did a few other things and then went back to DL. We did Indy, POTC, and a few other things. We then staked out our spot for the fireworks. We had tot sit there for 2 hours right in front of the castle, but Mom found a nice woman to talk to and that helped passed the time. Wow the view we had was amazing. I had a cow again when the Star Wars music came on. We took our time walking out, know ing that it was our last day. it was sad leaving DL, but we'll be in WDW in about 2 months. :cloud9:

Thanks alot for taking the time to read my trip reports. :)

tinkwest
09-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Glad to hear you got to ride Toy Story Midway Mania and enjoy the "Remember ..." fireworks. Those are two of my favorite things at the Disneyland Resort.

MegaDisney
09-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Sounds like you had a fantastic time at The Original!

You can now claim to be a true Disney Geek/Fan having spent time in Walt's Park!

Thanks so much for sharing!

ChipnDaleGal
09-16-2008, 09:11 AM
It seems that your family's first DL trip was a smashing success! I am so glad you were able to get on the new Toy Story ride before you left. And a viewing of the fireworks is a perfect ending to a great trip. :fworks:

Thanks for all your reports. I enjoyed reading them and now I am super pumped for my own trip there next week!! :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-16-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks for all the great reports! :smickey:

dtootsie42
09-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the report. Sounds like you all had a terrific time!