PDA

View Full Version : resort activity schedules?

Minnie Imagineer
09-14-2008, 04:34 PM
When you check into your hotel, they give you that folder with all the info. Last time, I satyed at WL and they have a calander for that month with all of these activities at WL like magic cookie hour, water basketball, pool party, camp fire sing-along with Chip & Dale, etc. I was wondering if they had this all other hotels (next time I will be staying at All Stars) and if it is online anywhere. Thanks!

tinklover
09-14-2008, 05:46 PM
I just checked our folder form when we stayed at Pop in June and there was nothing like that in there . so it must be something that WL does only? I don;t know maybe someone with more info will be by soon to help you out more

Strmchsr
09-14-2008, 05:53 PM
That kind of stuff is only at the deluxe resorts.

Sylvia
09-14-2008, 09:13 PM
All Star Music had activities every evening by the main pool when I stayed there last year. Each evening there was something else scheduled, such as bingo, dance party, and a movie.

When I was in WDW this past May, I went to the food court at Music a couple of times, and they were still having the evening activities.

The schedule is in the welcome packet you receive when you check in.

Figaro
09-15-2008, 02:52 PM
The kids activities I believe are run at the majority of the resorts, and I know they are run at All Star since I worked with a Recreation Coordinator from AS. They do kids games and pool parties. As far as the schedule, they remain pretty much consistent since the times tend to stay the same, but the activities may vary. They should have a schedule at the front desk, and if they don't, asking a recreation host might get you one. :thumbsup: As far as being available online, I don't think they are anywhere online at the official Disney websites.