PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic changes?

Minnie Imagineer
09-14-2008, 04:14 PM
This might have been posted before but I can't find anything on it...why is Fantasmic on 2 nights a week now? Is it a money issue? I couldn't believe this when I checked the Disney website!

joanna71985
09-14-2008, 04:22 PM
This might have been posted before but I can't find anything on it...why is Fantasmic on 2 nights a week now? Is it a money issue? I couldn't believe this when I checked the Disney website!

The 2 nights a week will start in Jan. It is because of the new American Idol show (due to open soon).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-14-2008, 05:32 PM
And budget cuts. They are cutting a lot as far as Entertainment.

Darby is getting cut now too. She's going soon. The Tweedles are gone.

broadway_chick72
09-14-2008, 05:47 PM
I think the 2 nights a week will be because they're going into the fall and winter weather... I'm sure by summer time that'll be back and running again.

broadway_chick72
09-14-2008, 05:53 PM
And budget cuts. They are cutting a lot as far as Entertainment.

Of all things to cut, they cut the $$$ on Fantasmic. I don't get why they wouldn't cut something like the Light Parade in FW. That was kind of boring.

trudisneygal
09-14-2008, 09:26 PM
We just got back yesterday, and one thing I did notice when we saw Fantasmic this past Monday, was the steamboat with all of the characters did not come out. I didn't think of it at the time, but then I realized it when I went to sleep that night. Could it be because they are cutting back on things, or do you think it was just being worked on? Oh, and BTW Jessica...DH and I kept looking for you last week at the Jungle Cruise! We missed meeting you!

Carol
09-15-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm closing this here since it is already under discussion in the news forum. Thanks.