PDA

View Full Version : CS Breakfast

Mrs Bus Driver
09-14-2008, 10:31 AM
I just realized that the whole time I have been planning meals, I was assuming our CS would all be lunch. Well this trip we are going to have pop tarts and cereal in the room. I don't know about you but sometimes I want real breakfast food, you know eggs, bacon etc... Where in the parks is the best CS breakfast? :mickey:

Disneyfun
09-14-2008, 12:55 PM
I might be wrong, but I do not believe that any of the CS locations serve a breakfast with eggs, bacon, etc. The only place that makes anything that I would consider "breakfasty" would be the pastry shops such as Main Street Bakery, the bakery in France (which wouldn't be open till 11 AM anyways), and the like.
Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Faire have great breakfast buffets though. Would highly recommend them, but they do come with a table service buffet price - but there are character!

DDuck66
09-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Not sure where you are staying but I have always loved the breakfast at the Food Court at Pop Century. We also had breakfast at Cpn Cooks at the poly and it was pretty good. Also if you want to go for a sit down breakfast that is not a character meal, then go for the Kona Cafe. We loved it!!!!

Tinkerbella16
09-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Now I'm in the mood for mickey waffles!!!!!!

Foodcourt breakfast is great...eat and then head straight to the parks!

badkitty
09-15-2008, 04:50 PM
In AK, the Tusker House used to serve breakfast before the character refit. (Yummy! Eggs, bacon, biscuit and gravy!) Pizzafari had eggs and such when I was last there and a think there was a breakfast-type pizza. I don't know if it still does. Also the ABC Commissary in DHS had breakfast. The menus weren't on the board. There was a sign on the cash register.

Oh, and Sunshine Seasons in The Land at Epcot had lots of breakfast offerings before 10am with special offerings for the kids too.

I was last there in February 2008 so it may have changed.

elmjimmlm
09-15-2008, 05:26 PM
We love the CS at POR...It has everything that you could want to eat...:mickey:

bigbabyblues
09-16-2008, 10:15 PM
The mods and value resorts (can't say for the deluxes) have a variety of breakfast options. I like the "adult breakfast platter", it's scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and a biscuit, and it's enough for two of us to share. DH usually gets the waffle platter (waffle and bacon, I think).

Steph

Disneyatic
09-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Last September we stumbled upon Pizzafari at the Animal Kingdom for breakfast.
It was very good. I got biscuits and gravy and bacon and DD got something similar and DH got something similar but with eggs.

Not sure if it's an all the time thing but if it's open, I would recommend! It was yummy!

Ropachs
09-17-2008, 08:42 AM
We've enjoyed breakfast pizzas at Pizzafari years ago, not sure if they're still available. I would go for "real" breakfast food at your foodcourt. All the foodcourt breakfasts we've had at our mods have been great. I was very surprised at how good the Mickey waffles were!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-17-2008, 05:44 PM
I think the resort food courts are your best option for a CS breakfast. My wife noted the last time we were down there that we should have just used one CS for breakfast and then split it, as the food was plentiful, then split the other CS at lunch, supplementing it with the snack options.