PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia, Coral Reef, Yak and Yeti's

Toodle
09-14-2008, 09:05 AM
These are the table service restaurants that we ate at last week.
Coral Reef was excellent - great service and food. We both had the steak and key lime tart for dessert. The potatoes that came with steak were very good - either au gratin or scalloped - I can't remember which. The divers were in the tank while we ate and were very entertaining.
Tutto Italia was okay - we would not go back. The food was just okay - I had pasta pillows and my husband had lasagne. The service as awful - it was like eating in a fast food restaurant. Our pasta dishes were on our table within 10 minutes of our being seated. The bus boy collected my bread plate with my bread still on it before we had even finished our entrees. I asked for another plate.
Yak and Yeti's was our favorite food. I had ribs and my husband had the steak and shrimp. Both were excellent. The parade was taking place while we were eating and we were able to see most of it from our seats. For dessert we had the sherbert trio - again, excellent and the fried wantons - too rich for me but my husband loved them.

tinkerbell04
09-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the reviews! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-14-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm glad to hear the positive review for Coral Reef since we are eating there next week.

A coworker of mine had eaten at Tutto and they really enjoyed it but that was when it first opened so maybe it's changed?

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the reports

disney100%
09-15-2008, 04:54 PM
I am excited too to hear a good review for Coral Reef - we are going to be eating there in October! Thanks!