PDA

View Full Version : Time For Monorailing!

CaptainDisney
09-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I'm visiting the world for ten days (9/15 to 9/25) and will be working a few shifts on the monorail. If you're around and you see me, please don't hesitate to say hello! I'll be in that good ol' maroon costume and wearing a nametag that says Kevin and Montclair State University. :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
09-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I have a question, is it possible for you not have have the honorary monorail licenses? me and DBF got to ride upfront in 07 (my frist time) and I scrapbook, and I wanted a couple sooo bad to post with my awesome pictures on my scrapbook pages. But she said she didnt have any and that she didnt think they did that anymore. I was very disappointed. DBF got me all excited before the monorail showed up telling me I would have them for my scrapbook page, I had designed the page in my head in about five minutes all around them. My heart was broken :-( DBF thought it was impossible that they wouldnt do that anymore. But I didnt want to debate. I didnt want her to think I was accusing her of lieing lol

CaptainDisney
09-14-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. It really must have been disappointing :-/ The cast member probably wasn't lying - we do run out of the co-pilot licences sometimes. Do you plan on returning soon? If so, you could just ask for some, even if you don't ride up front again.

PM me for some more options.

TinkerbellT421
09-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Thank you so much for the reply :mickey:
Hopefully, you will be a monorail pilot again when we are there in January. We might have to try to make a pit stop there and try to ride upfront with you :mickey: