PDA

View Full Version : Cs Dhs?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Hi all,
Having finished my ADR's I decided to write down suggestions for CS (lunch) in the different parks. This is what I have so far, I would like your recommendations for DHS and DTD. Thanks :mickey:
1. Epoct: Electric Umbrella
2. AK: Flame Tree Barbecue
3. MK: Columbia Harbor House ( go upstairs)

Sylvia
09-13-2008, 12:27 PM
DHS - Backlot Express or ABC Commissary
DTD - Earl of Sandwich

henry.james.s
09-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Don't overlook Cosmic Ray's in MK is my fave in the park and one of the best CS's at the resort IMHO. :thumbsup:

DTD..Earl of Sandwich
DHS..nothing really stands out for me. Backlot Express is OK.

threeh
09-13-2008, 04:17 PM
DH loves the ABC commisary in Hollywood studios. We try to eat ther once each trip.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Studio Catering Company by the Backlot Tour. Not the same as Backlot Express (which is near Star Tours and Indy).

Studio Catering Company is much much better.

HoosierDisneyFan
09-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Wolang Puck Express in DTD:thumbsup:

Bringonthemouse!
09-13-2008, 06:49 PM
DTD: Earl of Sandwich
DHS: Backlot Express (They have a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich that we love!)
:eat:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-13-2008, 08:54 PM
DHS-Starring Rolls

jpH/keD
09-13-2008, 09:02 PM
DHS is very lacking on the cs, IMHO..

DTS- we skipped lunch and had ice cream at Ghiradelli's!

Have a great trip!

TinkerbellT421
09-13-2008, 10:05 PM
DTD-Earl of Sandwich or Cookes of Dublin (you have to try the Fried Dough-Bar, mmmmm)
DHS-ABC Commisary

Mickey 101
09-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Studio Catering Company by the Backlot Tour. Not the same as Backlot Express (which is near Star Tours and Indy).

Studio Catering Company is much much better.

What's good at Studio Catering? It's always great to get an insider's tip!

Haven't tried that before, but our new favorite is Starring Rolls. We had been underwhelmed previously, but after reading a recommendation on Intercot before our last trip, we tried it again. We loved the turkey sandwiches on foccacia bread and got snacks/iced coffee there that were very good, as well.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Well, I love their Greek Salad. They also have the pulled BBQ sandwiches, chicken caeser wraps and other stuff. I like it cause it's not all burgers and tenders.

Polynesian Dweller
09-14-2008, 12:23 AM
The Greek Salad sounds great. Haven't tried Studio Catering so can't rate it. Our favorite has been Backlot Express and its nice to see other alternatives to burgers coming in there too.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-14-2008, 12:39 AM
I think a lot of people don't realize it's there because it's so far back in the park. Like, it's right there by the Backlot Tour and the Power Rangers store (for lack of a better name for it).

I love it, it's so good and the Greek Salad is really amazing. They also have that Chocolate Cheesecake thingie, and the Chocolate Cake. I'll try to get a menu next time I am there.