PDA

View Full Version : Disney Info Channel

BigG007
09-13-2008, 12:16 PM
How many times have you watched the looping Disney information channel while staying in a Disney resort?

I know when I stayed at CBR we had it on for the first three days when we where in the room.

Sylvia
09-13-2008, 12:23 PM
I always have it on when I'm in my room, primarily because I love the background music.

When I change channels, it's usually to watch classic Disney animated films or to watch the Disney channel.

Goofeygal
09-13-2008, 12:42 PM
I also keep it on all the time when we are in out room. I just love it.

LudwigVonDrake
09-13-2008, 07:20 PM
I miss the "Zip a dee doo dah tip for today!" :(

Still the BEST thing on TV is...I LOVE APPLIANCES!!! :D

bringbackhorizons
09-14-2008, 02:15 PM

LMAO!!! :haha: Have you ever seen a plastic toilet? ... white porcelain.

MushuGrl
09-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I HAVE to have it on. Every time I hear "Zip A Dee Doo Dah" I turn into a four year old, thinking of being there, having that channel on, and getting ready to hit the parks.

Okay...maybe five years old.

Six if I have to wait a long time.

BeccaO
09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
I put it on the second we get to our room after checking-in and it is on for the entire vacation, except when my husband steals the remote and changes it!!!!!!! I love having that on, that is party of the whole entire "disney" magic feeling, don't know why, but it just is!!! I love going to you tube and watching the old zip a dee do dah tip for today videos.

BluewaterBrad
09-18-2008, 05:23 PM
yup! The channel rarely changes the whole time!:mickey:

hardingella
09-18-2008, 05:32 PM
We watched the top 10 attractions so many times, we even recorded it on our camera. The kids had to watch it every night. "Love roller coasters, love Aerosmith, hello":thumbsup:

Disney fans..
09-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Same here...it is on from the moment that we get to the room until the moment that we leave..I love that channel:)

Mr. Smee
09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
We always have it on in the room. DD loves to watch Stacey and has it all memorized. Whenever we need a "triple mountain whammy, we watch it on YouTube. Bam! Bam! Bam!

iDisney
09-19-2008, 01:47 PM

Are you referring to the Appliance Direct guy? If so, I never saw the commercials on the TV. I did hear the ones on the radio though. IN THE BOX!

kemps@wdw
09-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey, you're @ WDW. It should be on always! At least it is in our room. We also like to watch the Disney cartoon loop ( the old ones). Love them and would love to find that exact one on dvd (if anyone knows please PM me). We do not want any outside tv interuptions while we're enjoying the MAGIC!

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-24-2008, 02:54 PM
If we are in the room then it's on. We love to hear all the info....even if we hear it 25 times by the time we leave.:D

passholderryan
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Last weekend we stayed at CSR, and the first thing I do is turn on the TV when we walk in to check out "Disneys Must See's w/ Stacey" However, this time, the TV was not automatically set to the channel. Beginning to panic, it took about 5 minutes to find it. I actually thought they may have changed it. Sure enough we got to enjoy some of the same quotes we say when we're by the attractions.

sdewan
09-26-2008, 12:19 PM
I've been a fan of that channel since I was a little boy. It's one of the things I used to love about vacations at WDW. I'd usually have the whole memorized in my head by the end of the trip.

I continue to put the channel on as soon as I get into the room and leave it on until I leave. But my wife usually grows tired of it by day 2and tries to change the channel. But now I got my kids on my side, so she is overruled!

grumpyguy
09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
yup...i turn it on the second we get in the room
i love the music on the channel as well.
gotta have it!!!:thumbsup:

Tinkerbella16
09-26-2008, 12:44 PM
That is so funny, that all of us disney geeks do the same thing LOL.

We watch it as soon as we get in the room, and we keep it on when we're getting ready in the mornings. Watching the shows I normally watch at home barely happens...it reminds me too much of the "real world".

:mickey:

N2DisneyWorld
09-26-2008, 10:09 PM
The first thing I do is turn the info channel on too. I watch it at night before we go to sleep and in the morning. I love that channel even though it is pretty much the same thing over and over.

:mickey: