PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo

twosiamesecats
09-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone. I have never eaten at Teppan Edo. Do they have chefs there who cook on a hibatchi grill at a table? Is the food good?

MickeyMousse
09-13-2008, 11:16 AM
I made our reservation there for February after reading so many postive posts about it. The CM who took my ressie said that it is a very popular restaurant due to the entertainment (hibachi chefs) and good food. We are trying it for lunch and feel that it's something our entire family will enjoy.

jonahbear2006
09-13-2008, 12:35 PM
I walked around and looked at it. It didnt look like everyone had a place on their table to cook, maybe I was wrong, but that is what I expected esp from online pictures. It smelled WONDERFULL!!!!! I wish we would've gotten an ADR for Teppan and for Biergarten. I looked at their buffet and it looked and smelled fabulous as well.

Tygger7
09-13-2008, 01:13 PM
We ate there for the first time this past May. They do cook at your table, and the food was some of the best of our entire trip. My DH like it better than California Grill. Everything was cooked to perfection, and absolutely delicious. Definitely became a "must do" for us.

ISLE39
09-13-2008, 03:42 PM
I Booked This For My Upcoming Trip Next Week. I Made It My Birthday Dinner. So Ill Be There Sept 25th For A 530 Dinner And For Dessert Ghiradellis

sisterdisco
09-14-2008, 10:10 AM
We just ate there 2 weeks ago.
You sit at a table for 8.
The chef prepares the food on the table in front of you.
The food is excellent.
Fun time.
DO IT!