PDA

View Full Version : Emh - Lanyards??

disneymad1998
09-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi there,

Has anyone experiencesd the EMH nights now that the wristband process has stopped - Any reccomendations on using lanyards for the keys or a see through credit card holder or just leave in your purse and get them out at each ride - any help / advice appreciated...........

:mickey:

JPL
09-12-2008, 09:15 PM
From the reviews I have heard and the mass confusion the new policy has seemed to cause amongst cast and guest alike I don't think it will last too long so unless you are going vwery soon I wouldn't worry about it just yet. but you can always purchase ID holders at Staples or other office supply stores.

kakn7294
09-12-2008, 11:07 PM
If this is still in effect in March and again next summer, I'm going to use a lanyard with a sealable plastic pouch to keep my and possibly the entire family's KTTW cards. I already have the lanyard - one I wear for work. I'll get the pouch at either Staples or splurge and buy the Mickey version at WDW. I figure that this way, there's less chance of dropping something important out of a bag or wallet.

CaptSmee
09-13-2008, 12:57 AM
Those are some good ideas...me personally, I just avoid EMH's...

disneymad1998
09-13-2008, 07:12 AM
Thanks everyone - we are leaving soon (next wednesday) cant wait - Will have a look for the lanyards as I think that sounds a better idea - Bring back the wristbands!!!!!!!!!!