PDA

View Full Version : Sundays in October - December?

spooky_kitten
09-12-2008, 02:03 AM
I need some help from all of the wonderful people here. I am considering upgrading my and my husband's AP's from So Cal Select to the regular So Cal AP's in the beginning of October. It is a surprise, so he doesn't know about it yet. But I was wondering how the crowds would be from October to December on the Sundays that we'd open up by upgrading. Our passes expire on December 13th and we won't have the money to renew for next year, so I wanted to be able to go a few more times before they expire and since we both work full time jobs that we can't take the time off from, I thought this would be a good option. Any thoughts?

NotaGeek
09-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Weekends are busy all year, there is no way around it, and its doubtful that fact will ever change. But, if you have 2 months of Sundays to enjoy and you live close why not go for it? Get there early, enjoy the morning, hit DCA when it gets packed at DLR -- I don't believe that you need to have an empty park to enjoy your day at DLR. (Remember there are TONS of people that will also be taking advantage of the Sunday opening up on SoCal APs.)