PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Bibiddi Bobbidi question

Lynn J Mc
09-11-2008, 02:51 PM
When you buy the package with nails, does that include toe nails?

Tinkerfreak
09-11-2008, 03:01 PM
No it doesn't , they only do the fingernails. They give you the polish when they are done so you could put that on the toes yourself.

Lynn J Mc
09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Do you get to take the polish with you? This is a surprise for my 7 year old niece and it is going to be hard enough getting her there without her nails being done prior to. She is a stickler for that kind of thing. She thinks if she's going to DW she has to stop by the nail salon before we leave. She is rather spoiled.

Tinkerfreak
09-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Do you get to take the polish with you? This is a surprise for my 7 year old niece and it is going to be hard enough getting her there without her nails being done prior to. She is a stickler for that kind of thing. She thinks if she's going to DW she has to stop by the nail salon before we leave. She is rather spoiled.

Yes they give you the polish they use as well as another one I believe. My daughter got a whole goody bag filled with stuff.

Lucyrella
09-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Last year my daughter received 2 bottles of nail polish, her eye and lip palette, a sash, crystal bobby pins, etc....

It was a lot of fun...

Lynn J Mc
09-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I can hardly wait - thank goodness it is only 9 days away.

TheDuckRocks
09-12-2008, 09:56 AM
They open up completely new product with every princess they do and at the end they give you a little goodie bag with all the leftovers plus. It's a lot of stuff.
If your neice insists on getting her nails done before you go and you want to keep it a surprise, you might want to get there 10 minutes or so before your arrival time and have stuff to remove her polish there. Don't get those little polish remover cloths, we tried using them on my granddaughter and they didn't work at all well. If we had to do it over again I'd pack those round cotton pad thingies for make-up saturated with nail polish remover in a zip lock bag and just tuck them in my purse or fanny pack.

Tinkerfreak
09-12-2008, 12:21 PM
They open up completely new product with every princess they do and at the end they give you a little goodie bag with all the leftovers plus. It's a lot of stuff.
If your neice insists on getting her nails done before you go and you want to keep it a surprise, you might want to get there 10 minutes or so before your arrival time and have stuff to remove her polish there. Don't get those little polish remover cloths, we tried using them on my granddaughter and they didn't work at all well. If we had to do it over again I'd pack those round cotton pad thingies for make-up saturated with nail polish remover in a zip lock bag and just tuck them in my purse or fanny pack.

What a great idea. I'll have to do this next trip.

KAT1811
09-22-2008, 02:26 PM
This is a surprise for my 7 year old niece and it is going to be hard enough getting her there without her nails being done prior to. She is a stickler for that kind of thing. She thinks if she's going to DW she has to stop by the nail salon before we leave. She is rather spoiled.

I have an 11 year old and a 4 year old who love the nail salon and get manicures and pedicures whenever possible. It's their special thing with Daddy (DH loves his pedicures too!). He takes them and they all have their spa day. (I suppose the 2 year old is a bit young for the salon yet, but we do paint her nails at home :blush: )

If we had to do it over again I'd pack those round cotton pad thingies for make-up saturated with nail polish remover in a zip lock bag and just tuck them in my purse or fanny pack.

Be careful doing this the acetone from the nail polish may melt the plastic bag and what a mess that would make! They have very small polish remover bottles with the sponge already in it, no extra swabs needed. That is they way I would go. Then you can just throw the unused portion of the bottle away after your done, no risk of disaster.

We are doing the BBB for the first time with our 4 year old this year. I did not know that they give them the polish to take. I also heard that you have to bring your own comb and brush with you? I just want to make sure that I arrive with everything we are going to need.

CosmicRay
09-25-2008, 05:05 PM
We took DD last year and yes you need to bring a comb and a brush. She loved it so much, she is using her Birthday and Christmas money this year to do it again!

TheRustyScupper
09-25-2008, 10:56 PM
When you buy the package with nails, does that include toe nails?

1) No.
2) Only finger and ten-penny nails.

KAT1811
09-26-2008, 08:56 AM
2) Only finger and ten-penny nails.

What are "ten-penny nails"?

Lynn J Mc
09-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Just back and we had a great time at the boutique. We only waited about 15 minutes past our appt. time. We provided the brush and they provided the comb. Niece was thrilled with how she looked but wanted the sticky stuff out of her hair that night so that "do" didn't last long since the appt was at 2 and she washed it out that night. I don't think we will spend that much money for that again. She's also 7 and getting to be a little self-conscious about people staring at her in the park. Too bad she's growing up too fast!