PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Disney things that you own??

andywicks
09-11-2008, 06:24 AM
I'll start, though as I type I get the hunch that it may be tough to keep this short:

Disney Film (Movie) DVDs (goes without saying?):tv:
Mickey Mouse toaster - plays the MM Club them tune when the toast pops up!
"Mr Christmas Mickey's Marching band" - plays 50 Christmas carols using the characters playing bells of different pitches - (sounds a bit tacky but its loads of fun!)
(Our DVC points? - certainly cost the most!)
We have a lovely curved plate with Mickey heads in different colours on black. 1/50, made by a Californian pottery/artist - we spotted it in World of Disney in NYNY and fell in love!
Anything we brought back from WDW - Lenox Snow White and 7 dwarfs
Just about the entire stock list from the WDW Christmas stores!:santa:

..just though this might be interesting and fun???:mickey:

grumpyguy
09-11-2008, 07:29 AM
my favorite disney things i own:
-first,i keep all the souveniers seperate from each individual visit,park maps,napkins,those are my favs.
-second,definetely my vacation planning dvd,the one with erin,dave,luke and stacey.
-i have a pretty cool snowglobe collection.
-pin collection
-all the haunted mansion action figures..
we have more stuff but those are my favorites.
:thumbsup:

Joannelet
09-11-2008, 07:42 AM
My favorite things that I own of Disney are my Thomas Kincade painting of Disneyland Castle.

My Cinderella and her prince wedding cake topper with birds holding up Cinderella's veil.

And my Walt Disney holding Mickey Mouse figurine.

:) I love all my Disney things! :) But those are my favorites! :)

kaylamag
09-11-2008, 09:06 AM
My favorite things would have to be:
1. My photo albums that hold all of my precious photos
2. My snowglobe
3. My kids' memories, i get teary eyed everytime my three year old talks about meeting the characters!

LauraF
09-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Hmm, I've got a few.

Framed Disneyland ride posters for HM, IASW, tomorrowland and POTC.
Minnie coffee travel mug - it shows vignettes of her at the office working hard all day.
Disney Villains travel bag - it has every animated bad guy up to the Hercules movie. I use it to carry my stuff to work everyday. When traveling I always manage to find my bag first in the mess of plain black computer bags. :mickey:

eam
09-11-2008, 09:12 AM
So many things, and so many memories (have been going to WDW since 1972), but my absolute favorite Disney item is my Jeweled Mickey Fireman from the arribas collection. It just seems so appropriate that this thread would start today on Patriot's Day, and I would bring him out and remember. Thanks!

vicster
09-11-2008, 09:34 AM
The monorail that goes around our Christmas tree!!!

Diznee4Me
09-11-2008, 09:48 AM
I have so much stuff this list would pages long but my absolute favorite is my Mickey Icon wedding band my wife gave me on our 11th anniv.

I had gained some weight so she bought it larger to fit my finger. I have since lost weight so I have a ring gurad on it and wear it on my right hand.

By coincidence - I realized later - there are eleven Mickey heads encircling the ring. My DW said she didn't realize it either. That's how I remember which anniv. it was!:D

Marilyn Michetti
09-11-2008, 11:12 AM
My 18" Partners statue.

Our waffle maker.

All my keychains. I put them on one of our Christmas trees as ornaments.:mickey:

tinksmom02
09-11-2008, 11:49 AM
My hundreds of photographs from our trips.

My Mickey waffle maker.

I value everything I own that's Disney, but those are my top two, I think.

SurferStitch
09-11-2008, 12:24 PM
1. My Lilo and Stitch big figures (5 Stitch, 1 Lilo), along with my other ones
2. My Lilo and Stitch giclee that we bought at the Poly in May and my 3 Stitch sericels
3. My Lilo and Stitch surfboard that my wonderful DH got for me from Disney Auctions about 5 years ago
4. My Disney charm bracelet
5. I bought a huge round mirror with a black wrought iron Mickey design on it....I LOVE that in our living room.

We have so many things that are Disney, but these pop out in my head.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-11-2008, 07:50 PM
1. My HUGE Sulley plush that sits on my one chair by our fireplace:sulley:
2. My Disney big figures( i.e.Stitch, Rafiki, Chip and Dale, Buzz, Nemo, Lady and the Tramp, Ursalla, Arielle, Donald Duck, Pluto, Tinker Belle, Beauty and the Beast, Queen of Hearts, Cruella, etc. etc.. ):tink:
3. My Disney snowglobes: :nemo::dumbo:
4. My HUGE selection of Disney plush all thru the house: :simba:
5. My Walle figures ( soon the Ultimate Walle ):thumbsup:

The list could go on and on with others, Disney photo albums, pictures on the walls of our favorite Disney movies and characters etc..............................

Got to LOVE Disney!!!!!!!!!!:number1:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 at the POP
( 11 yr. anniv. )

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-11-2008, 07:52 PM
1. My Lilo and Stitch big figures (5 Stitch, 1 Lilo), along with my other ones
2. My Lilo and Stitch giclee that we bought at the Poly in May and my 3 Stitch sericels
3. My Lilo and Stitch surfboard that my wonderful DH got for me from Disney Auctions about 5 years ago
4. My Disney charm bracelet
5. I bought a huge round mirror with a black wrought iron Mickey design on it....I LOVE that in our living room.

We have so many things that are Disney, but these pop out in my head.Have Fun on your trip Surfer Stitch!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
09-11-2008, 08:20 PM
My Favorite Disney Things:
1. Pictures of past Disney trips
2. My collection of Disney snowglobes
3. My vhs/cd collection of Disney movies
4. Park maps and keys to the kingdom from past trips - I just can't seem to throw them away.
5. My Thomas Kincaide print of Cinderella's Castle
6. A Donald Duck framed print and pin that I got free with my Disney pkg. one year
7. My postcards of: Mickey drawing Walt & Walt walking the barren land at Walt Disney World invisioning the castle - it's called "Vision"
8. My Cinderella playing dressup - Precious Moments figurine
9. A Mickey's Sorcerer puzzle my two DD's helped me put together (an illusion puzzle - it took us a month to put it together) it's framed now.
10. A Mickey Mouse picture my youngest DD made for me. :mickey:
11. My Disney Christmas ornaments

kemps@wdw
09-11-2008, 10:24 PM
My "Partners" statue (from DH for my B-Day)
My Micky toaster (plays MM club theme)
My 4 parks prints (framed and hung)
My 1993 Mother's Day Minnie PLate (the year my DD was born)
My yearly scrapbooks (ALL of them)
My vaca dvds (ALL of them)
MY DD first princess hat (pink cone w/veil)
My DH s "Big Al" bank
But my all-time fave would have to be the WDW property maps I made myself w/all the guide books, parks maps, cut-out pics, and other Disney accessories. Done on large posterboard and framed. I wanted to make copies for all my Disney friends, but none of the copy places would do it for me, because was WDW. So I make them separately. And each is just a little uniquely different! So each person I give one to has their own LARGE personalized map of all of WDW!:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-12-2008, 09:00 AM
My WDW coffee cups- I get at least 2 new ones each trip, and I begin my day with a cup of coffee in one each and every morning!
My WDW earrings- I wear a pair of Mickey or Tink earrings almost every day. I have them in every color/type/size imaginable!!

EpcotChic23
09-12-2008, 09:49 AM
My favorite things are.....

1) Attraction Posters
2) Panoramic Photo of Epcot Framed
3)My (2) 2ft stitch statues
4) Partners Statue
5) Memories:cloud9:

ILoveLegos
09-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Mickey watch & my memories!

jillluvsdisney
09-12-2008, 07:13 PM
My Citizen watch my mother got me for my birthday 3 years ago in AK. I wear it every day.

The big red mouse ear bath mat and red mouse ear towels in my second bathroom.

My mouse ear pizza cutter that I use about once a week.

All my Disney Christmas tree ornaments.

AHOTE
09-12-2008, 10:13 PM
These are a few of my favorite thing;
1. My Zorro watch from 1959, the last gift from my grandmom. :heart:
2. My Charles Boyer, Mickey Triple Self Portrait Lithograph.
3. A Concept print of Space Mountain from John Hench.
4. A Space Mountain Poster from John Hench.
5. Pictures of past Disney trips. :cloud9:

crazeedizneefinatic
09-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Tough call on my favorites, but 2 are:

1. It's not christmas till we get the whole setup of Disney out for under our tree. We have the monorail, castle, tea cups, spaceship earth, tree of life, haunted manion, dumbo ride. My son gets so excited when I say lets put the tree up!

2. Our haunted mansion tombstones. Halloween is just as decorative as Christmas for us and they are front and center in our "graveyard". I have a Mickey pumpkin tea light holder I got a few years ago that I also love. Reminds me I think I need to get that out, LOL!

KT1234
09-15-2008, 03:46 PM
I make it a habit of picking up a new edition of the Walt Disney World (or just previously, Disneyland!) soundtracks on cd whenever I visit. They have things like music from main street or the space mountain theme from Disneyland or the haunted mansion music. You get the picture. I always keep one in my car and when I'm nervous about a job or having a bad day, I pop it in. It's amazing how just listening to the music from Splash Mountain or Soarin' will totally calm me down! My family and friends think I'm crazy but it's like being at Disney without really being there. It sure helps the time between trips to pass quickly!