PDA

View Full Version : Cups in the rooms?

MuchLovedMama
09-10-2008, 10:05 PM
I was at WalMart the other day & found these really neat things that are about the size of a sports bottle & it has 10 Kool Aid singles in it (they had Crystal Light ones as well) & they were 2 for $4. Thought that was a pretty good deal. You just make the Kool Aid right inside of this bottle. So I'm wondering are there some sort of disposable cups in the rooms? I would assume so since I'm sure there are ice buckets but I wanted to make sure so I know if I need to take my own cups with me or not. Thanks in advance!

Oh Yeah, we are staying at POP if that makes a difference.

Leave next Wednesday...Can't Wait!!! :party:

LuvsTigger80
09-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi!!!:mickey:

I remember when we were at the POP in April that there were cups. There were only a few, but i know that they brought new ones everyday. You might be able to ask for extras if you need them.:mickey: have fun on your trip.

disneymom15
09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Yes there are plastic cups in the room. We usually got about 4 cups per day, I'm sure you could ask for more if needed.

tinklover
09-11-2008, 10:21 AM
yes there are lil plastic cups in the rooms at pop. our mousekeepr even took a washcloth and folded it around one and added a sticker and put our toothbrushes in it so they were not laying on the sink counter.