PDA

View Full Version : Which attraction has the best?

MaxPower
09-10-2008, 05:16 PM
In the theme parks, you often see guests standing in the middle of a busy intersection squinting at their park map trying to figure out where they are. This got me to thinking about how difficult it would be to navigate your way around the parks if you were a first-time visitor without a map. Each attraction has its own sign out front. Which attraction has a sign that you like most? Personally, I really like the sign for the Tower of Terror and its fiber optics.

Imagineer1981
09-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Well, its not just the sign, but the theme of Star Tours. The Adventureland bridge, the Tomorrow Land bridge, HM, POTC with the sail, they are all great!!!

joonyer
09-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I like the big guitar at RNRC.

pink
09-10-2008, 08:04 PM
I think both TOT with just being so large, I remember the first time I saw it I couldn't believe that was just one ride!

RNRC because of the upside down car, it lets you know what you're in for.

Star Tours with the shooting robot thing, I don't know what it's called. :blush:

SM because you can hear people screaming going down the big drop from miles away.

:mickey:

Walt Lucas
09-10-2008, 08:46 PM
the robot thing is called an AT-AT :D (showing my Star Wars geekiness)
as for favorite things in front of buidings, i would have to say Imagination with the fountains in front has always been nice.

Tinkerbella16
09-10-2008, 08:52 PM
RnRC would be number one for the best. I can remember my first time going on it, and walking to it and seeing the upside down car for the first time...I was a little scared!

I also love... POTC (newer sign), ToT has a really cool sign too (i like it at night), and I kinda like the sign/entrance to HM (gives me an earie feeling).

chrisb26
09-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Alot of the rides have cool signs but what I personally like the most is the outside theming. Any park can have a cool sign but what makes Disney stand out is the outside of the buildings that are themed so well.

My favorites are

Tower of Terror
Star Tours
Mission Space
Haunted Mansion

If its just a sign then probably

Tower of Terror

CaptSmee
09-10-2008, 11:05 PM
There's lots to like!

MK - Haunted Mansion & POC

Epcot - The Seas (mine, mine, mine!), Mission Space

DHS - RNRC, TOT, Star Tours, Muppetvision (the fountain)

AK - Dinosaur

poohbearkris
09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
My personal favorite is The Seas. I think it is one of the most beautiful things there. BUt then again, I love the ocean, so it is a natural winner for me.
Kris

darthmacho
09-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I always thought Future World in Epcot was a great place for signs, as each pavilion's sign added to its unique architecture. The area has changed quite a bit, and in that aspect, has lost a little of its ambiance. :crab:

Diznee4Me
09-11-2008, 11:11 AM
the robot thing is called an AT-AT :D (showing my Star Wars geekiness)
as for favorite things in front of buidings, i would have to say Imagination with the fountains in front has always been nice.

AT-AT = All Terrained Armored Transport, also showing my Star Wars Geekiness.

I really like Splash's sign with Brer Rabbit looking out and of course, the sign for Magic Kingdom as you drive under it!:D

brad192
09-11-2008, 11:44 AM
For pure Disney nostalgia, it would be Peter Pan's Flight. For the "wow" factor - i.e. "I gotta check this one out", it would be Mission Space. But my all time favorite, sadly gone now, was PotC with the Barker Parrot beckoning people in with his spiel.

Wickster1970
09-11-2008, 12:59 PM
For me it would be a tie between The Seas (love the waves breaking over the rocks) and Rockin Roller Coaster.

DisneyHoneymooners
09-11-2008, 01:00 PM
POTC & HM :thedolls: