PDA

View Full Version : DDP Teppan Edo exclusions

Jen C.
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any exclusions at Teppan Edo on the DDP? I thought I had read at one point that you could not get filet, or combinations on the DDP. I realize that soup and salad would be OOP, but I'm curious if any entree's or forbidden. We are trying to decide if we should use our credits on this one, or pay OOP, as we know we will have several "add-on's" here regardless. Thanks!

henry.james.s
09-10-2008, 02:55 PM
There are no exclusions. I've been there on the regular DDP & Deluxe DDP several times and never been told of any ever.

Itchy
09-10-2008, 03:04 PM
We just got back from the Happiest Place on Earth and as the previous poster stated there are no limitations. We ate at Teppan Edo, California Grill and a lot of others and what you saw on the menu is what you get. :thumbsup:

Have a good time and wish I were going back already.:mickey:

tiaramom
09-10-2008, 03:48 PM
There are exclusions at the Morocco Restaurant.
I payed an extra $60 on the DDP
There was a dish - Im not sure what it was called
Maybe taste of Morocco- it wasn't included in the plan. I felt so uncomfortable , I was told this was incl. on the DDP. So I left paying $60 out of pocket. Not much food here either. Fun atmosphere not worth the Stress. Im not returning here .

dolphinmickey9170
09-10-2008, 06:10 PM
There are no exclusions that I'm aware of. We ordered the filet, and friends ordered the combinations and we were all on the DDP! We just got back a few weeks ago!

Enjoy, the food was great, and it was fun to watch them prepare it right in front of you.