PDA

View Full Version : Roo Girl's Single Digit Dance Party!

Roo Girl
09-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Kinda like Stitch's Dance Party at MK but not as cool! hahahaahaa :thumbsup:

I'm officially in the single digits until our trip. I cannot wait. This year has been something else: I work for a hedge fund so every single day is a stomach churning topsy turvy rollercoaster that really isn't anywhere near as fun as RnRC, that's for sure. Also, my DFIL passed away July 28 so we are really in need of some positive WDW vibes and pixie dust!

The good news is that it's my Birthday Celebration and it's a biggie birthday. Let's just say Roo Girl is 29...AGAIN!!! What are the odds!!!

9 days to go!! We arrive first thing Saturday, Sept 20th morning. We're staying at our beloved SSR in a 1BR (sink in tub!!) and we are there for a glorious 7 days. I cannot wait.

Tons of great ADRs. I planned my actual birthday, Monday, Sept 22, to be in Epcot all day after my favorite breakfast, Cape May Cafe. Lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at Teppan Edo. OK, that IS a lot of food but I can order appys or just eat what I can. It's all my favorites and when it's your birthday, you can have whatever you want. :cloud9:

I'm so excited. I check Intercot often to get my WDW fix, read trip reports so I know what's new and make any last minute changes to our itinerary. We are very fortunate to see both Four for a Dollar's final performance during this trip as well as visit AC as much as we can to soak it up before it's gone. Trip reports will be posted as soon as I can get them up (we may have the laptop with us so they may even be LIVE!)

I cannot wait to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Have a Magical Trip.:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
09-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Sounds like a great birthday trip! :party:

Claudielou
09-10-2008, 11:13 PM
We're going to be there the same day! Have a really great birthday!:party:

vizsla
09-11-2008, 05:17 AM