PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopping on January 1st and 2nd

dking2002
09-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Will the crowds allow for some park hopping on those first two days of the year, or is capacity still filled up early? Know its crazy NYEve and leading up to it. Is it possible to visit two parks on those two days?
Thanks!

MaxPower
09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
If you start early enough and allow for transfer time, you can do it - but not as easily as other times of the years.

KAT1811
09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I would ask the first CM you encounter what the odds are for park hopping (they may have some information as to the other parks at the customer relations center). If they say that the parks are almost up to capacity I would not chance it. If you leave the park you are in and the other park is full to capacity you run the risk of not getting back into any park. Good luck!

pennsy22
09-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I've been there on the first numerous times and have never had a problem. It's the 31st thats the problem.:party: However, after saying that, the first is on a Thursday this year so there might not be so many people leaving to head home. In years past I've always noticed that it's the week between Christmas and New Year Eve that is the busiest.

doodleboy
09-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Am I mistaken? I thought if you were staying on property, you would always be allowed into a park. Has that changed? :confused:

Main Street Jim
09-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Am I mistaken? I thought if you were staying on property, you would always be allowed into a park. Has that changed? It depends on what the capacity and crowds is. If a park is at Phase 4, there are no further entries into the park, including guests staying on property.

As far as crowds on the 1st and 2nd, it's usually pretty light on both days. The 31st of December is the busy day. On the 1st, everyone's either recovering from the night before, or traveling back home. :thumbsup: