PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Day Beds?

Jen C.
09-10-2008, 09:44 AM
We have added a one night room only reservation at GF to start off vacation. The next day we'll head to BC for 7 nights. My question is: Do all room's at GF have a daybed? We have a 2 1/2 year old who WILL NOT sleep in a pack and play.
If not, do they offer rollaway's at all? Thanks in advance!

SBETigg
09-10-2008, 10:22 AM
The dormer rooms do not have daybeds, but most other rooms do. I would make a request for a room with a daybed, repeat that you need one at check in, and I'm sure they'll be accommodating.

TammiMcMan
09-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Actually, a few of the dormer rooms have daybeds (they're the corner units which are a little bigger).

Priority would obviously be given to those who have the maximum number of guests and need a daybed in their room, but you can certainly request it. Housekeeping can also deliver bed rails if that would help with sleeping arrangements.

Jen C.
09-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Actually, a few of the dormer rooms have daybeds (they're the corner units which are a little bigger).

Priority would obviously be given to those who have the maximum number of guests and need a daybed in their room, but you can certainly request it. Housekeeping can also deliver bed rails if that would help with sleeping arrangements.

Thanks Tammi! I swear, Intercot needs an "Ask Tammi" section. You ALWAYS know! :notworth:
You are a treat on these boards! Thanks again!