PDA

View Full Version : Well we did it...MNSSHP here we come

crazeedizneefinatic
09-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Well, considering we wouldn't have as many nighttimes in the MK any other way we purchased MNSSHP tickets today for 10/4. It finally got the best of us. We did not do it last trip so we thought what the heck. I can remember previous parties being a good time and getting tons of candy. I had the tickets shipped. I was going to will call and read the terms and conditions and it stated any unshipped tickets are subject to cancellation. I did not want to risk it. Probably not going to dress up this time but boy did I get a cute Halloween top the other day. Can't wait we leave for our magical trip in 16 days!

laward32
09-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Hope you have a good time.:mickey:

LauraleeH
09-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Aww I wish I could go again, you're so lucky, have fun!

epceddie
09-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Good for you!

My wife and I attended a MNSSHP last October on our honeymoon and it was the highlight of our trip.

We saw the headless horseman and went on Buzz Lightyear nine times in a row without having to wait in line.

The fireworks were spectacular!

It was a night to remember and we can't wait to go again this year. We have tickets for Oct. 21.

Have a great time!

DDuck66
09-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Have a great time...we are going on the 2nd of Oct!!! I can not wait!!!!!

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
09-10-2008, 09:54 PM
They have an option where you can print your ticket on your printer. The barcode is what's scanned at the turnstile. You can avoid the shipping charge by doing this, and you don't have to wait at will call.

crazeedizneefinatic
09-10-2008, 10:42 PM
They have an option where you can print your ticket on your printer. The barcode is what's scanned at the turnstile. You can avoid the shipping charge by doing this, and you don't have to wait at will call.

I almost did that actually, I went and got my printer to find out I was out of ink! LOL, just my luck! I think of it this way now (just trying to make myself feel better actually). I love to save tickets from previous trips so it will be a memento to go in the photobook.