PDA

View Full Version : jrkcr, her family and Diznee4Me Disneyland Resort Adventure - Day 5

Diznee4Me
09-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Thursday, August 28th, 2008
Day 5
This morning the girls slept in - again - while JRKCR, her DH, and I went to Downtown Disney for a little shopping and some coffee. I had to buy something for the DW and DD who allowed me to come on this trip without them – the wife suggested jewelry. :D Anyway, a nice and relaxing morning.

About mid-day we headed over to California Adventure and saw the Aladdin show. It is a great show and very well done. A little later I had a chance to meet Jasmine in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. After bumping Aladdin out of the way, I have a great photo of Jasmine and me together. I have to thank JRKCR for yelling to Aladdin to get out of the way. :rotfl:

Next up was Flik’s Fun Fair and all the rides there. JRKCR's youngest had a ball here and I took some great photos. We ended up at Disneyland for dinner at the Plaza while watching the Parade of Dreams followed by rides on Autopia and King Arthur’s Carrousel. Another great day.

I have to say most of the week - until the last day - we found we were able to walk on just about every ride.

What do you think JRKCR?

jrkcr
09-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Yes, your obsession with Jasmine...you're lucky Aladdin was nice enough to step out of the picture!

ME: "OK, Aladdin take one big step to your left...ok one more step to your left.....and just a little bit more....perfect!!" (aladdin now 5 feet away from Jasmine and you!) :photo:

ChipnDaleGal
09-10-2008, 09:59 AM
That is too funny about the picture with Jasmine. Poor Aladdin. :D

It is obvious that you guys are having a very fun trip together. Thanks for another great report. :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: