PDA

View Full Version : Boatwright's Landing?

Tinkerkel
09-09-2008, 10:04 AM
We have an ADR for Boatwright's for dinner during our upcoming trip. I haven't read much about this restaurant. Is it good? DH wanted to try it out because some of the menu choices were cajun. What do you think?
Woo hoo! We leave in 10 days!:mickey3:

pamickeys
09-09-2008, 12:49 PM
atmosphere is very nice, the steaks are real good. the menu has really no losers on it anyway

DisneyMomma23
09-09-2008, 01:13 PM
we ate there a few years ago and it was nice. while we were waiting for our table we got to listen to the piano player who was very entertaining. the food was decent, you didn't leave hungry, if we had an open adr spot we would probably eat here again.

just a side suggestion, try and book a carriage ride for after dinner. DH and I did this and it was amazing! POR is so pretty at night

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Boatwright's is pretty good. What you lose is that it's a restaraunt in a moderate resort, and it's kind of wedged in between the bar area and the food court. So it doesn't have the fancy feeling or the ambiance of the nicer dining places in Epcot or Boardwalk, or the finer dining at Deluxe resorts like Artist Point or Boma/Jiko or Ohanu/Kona.

If you are on the Disney Dining Plan I'm not sure I'd use a TS for Boatwright's. I like to get a bigger bang for the buck and Boatwright's for me doesn't quite get into that tier of fine dining.

poohbearkris
09-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I have eaten at Boatwrights a couple of times. I think it is nice. Nothing really fancy, but the food and service are good. If you are looking ofr a more laidback evening and are staying at POR or POFQ which makes it easy to get to, I don't think you can go wrong.

c&d
09-11-2008, 09:21 AM
We haven't eaten there in a couple of years but we always had a good meal there.